Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Path of Exile 0.9.6 is live!

Old
Path of Exile 0.9.6 is live! - Wed Feb 08, 2012, 07:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
http://www.pathofexile.com/
Here's a Link To a New Zealand online Game that's under development(beta), for Gamer's here
I joined months ago, but i usually just play poker now day's,

"Path of Exile is a free online-only action role-playing game set in the dark fantasy world of Wraeclast. It is currently under development by Grinding Gear Games in New Zealand. New players are being added continuously to the Closed Beta Test.
Game Features

Completely free to download and play
A persistent online world capable of supporting hundreds of thousands of players
A dark and gritty game world rendered from a fixed 3D perspective
Battle dozens of foes across a variety of unique areas
Randomly generated levels and items for extreme replayability
Online ranking and ladders for every game mode
Visceral combat with dozens of combinable skills
Battle in PVP tournaments for worldwide recognition"

You just have to join then Apply to play Beta Game, Happy Gaming

All Thee Best
♠♦HighTimes♥♣
(PS Sorry PS/Moderators for last night, i had to many wines, "Whats knew (you'd say lol)"

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com