Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

no right

Old
no right - Sat Feb 11, 2012, 03:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Regardless of my posts you people do not have the right to call me stupid etc etc,who do you think you are it is not your forum, you all think you are so smart don't you, its you who needs to leave this forum,it is you who stops new members from progressing, it is you that tries to drive members away,out the woodwork you all came with the exception, to again try to to upset me in some way.oh so funny.
Do i go on your threads and call you stupid or say you suck at poker ahahah so arrogant, i see you sitting there in live sessions talking away instead of asking question's to the live trainers who have given up their valuable time,not even interesting in posting unless its to give your horrible opinions.MOds i apologies but these are the idiots that are never constructive in my opinion and these are the ones that need banning allowing new members to come and feel at ease.
I'm not trying to spam this forum you know that ,but these people need to be stopped from this type of behavior all the time.

Last edited by holdemace486; Sat Feb 11, 2012 at 03:46 AM.. Reason: messed up

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 03:49 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
Yeah but it's cool for you to open a thread called "The Retard's Rank" and then post a link to my User ID. That's OK,right?

Were I to tell you what I really think of you I would probably get a forum ban and to be quite honest you ain't worth it.

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 03:53 AM
(#3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxie pip View Post
yeah but it's cool for you to open a thread called "the retard's rank" and then post a link to my user id. That's ok,right?

Were i to tell you what i really think of you i would probably get a forum ban and to be quite honest you ain't worth it.
my rank meaning me the retard as you all presume

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:04 AM
(#4)
Ace you blew the link then. Go to the other post. Whomever clicks on it THEIR profile comes up,as chukky said he experienced the same thing.

Being as I had that happen before anyone had commented on it I assumed it was directed at me. Click on the link and MY profile comes up will do that.

Just take the link down.

My apologies on the rant then.

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:08 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
Do i go on your threads and call you stupid or say you suck at poker .
but you do suck (and that's ok) you just don't take advice and improve. instead you still believe you play well when you don't ( just from the few posts that i couldn't avoid reading).

Quote:
I'm not trying to spam this forum .
you disguise that well !

Quote:
Last edited by holdemace486; Today at 09:46 AM.. Reason: messed up
story of your life ?

MODS HELP PLEEEAZE !!!

other forums have an "IGNORE POSTER" option, i couldn't find it here, is there one?

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:14 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
You're talking about all the members that are tired of your multiple quitting posts and the constant conspiracy BS, right?

Those players that have given away A TON of money to help other players along here?

You talking about us?

You've been here for 3 months.

You've quit 392 times.

You have no idea of what this place is.

Go. Go now.

And don't come back.

From all that you have posted, you have shown that you are quite far from being the MENSA member that you claim to be.

I don't know if you're stupid or not, but I'm not the one that has to live with that burden.

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:16 AM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Django66 View Post
but you do suck (and that's ok) you just don't take advice and improve. instead you still believe you play well when you don't ( just from the few posts that i couldn't avoid reading).

you disguise that well !

story of your life ?

MODS HELP PLEEEAZE !!!

other forums have an "IGNORE POSTER" option, i couldn't find it here, is there one?
this is exactly what im talking about,why are you so bored or something you just feel the need to disrespect someone,i all ready said before i multipost to stop my self tilting no spam there then,saying im a bad player again omg,you ever played me?.IM not dilusioned people like you are sorry to tell you ,get a grip stop butting in to peoples threds when you know nothing about them and the reasons why they might post garbage sometimes,high times posted a article read that then you will know,my learnig is different to yours and most people,i am a great poker player but learnt the practicall with no theory,so stop posting on my threads have put that before as wellunless its to say unlucky or well played like it suppose to be,not oh your crap....

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:20 AM
(#8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
You're talking about all the members that are tired of your multiple quitting posts and the constant conspiracy BS, right?

Those players that have given away A TON of money to help other players along here?

You talking about us?

You've been here for 3 months.

You've quit 392 times.

You have no idea of what this place is.

Go. Go now.

And don't come back.

From all that you have posted, you have shown that you are quite far from being the MENSA member that you claim to be.

I don't know if you're stupid or not, but I'm not the one that has to live with that burden.
another one ,just because you are not on the play list and bored at the moment leave me be,i have the right to be here the same as you and anyone else so why should i leave?,its not our forum so stop thinking you own this forum because you dont,

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:24 AM
(#9)
Since: Oct 2010
Quote:
i all ready said before i multipost to stop my self tilting no spam there then,
can't you do that somewhere else or just write a note to your mum ?

Quote:
get a grip stop butting in to peoples threds when you know nothing about them
stop flooding the place with tripe, then. i know quite a bit about you, not that i wanted to, though, it's you inflicting yourself on everyone.

Quote:
i am a great poker player ....

Last edited by Django66; Sat Feb 11, 2012 at 04:43 AM..

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:26 AM
(#10)
BronzeStar
Quote:
this is exactly what im talking about,why are you so bored or something you just feel the need to disrespect someone,i all ready said before i multipost to stop my self tilting no spam there then,saying im a bad player again omg,you ever played me?.IM not dilusioned people like you are sorry to tell you ,get a grip stop butting in to peoples threds when you know nothing about them and the reasons why they might post garbage sometimes,high times posted a article read that then you will know,my learnig is different to yours and most people,i am a great poker player but learnt the practicall with no theory,so stop posting on my threads have put that before as wellunless its to say unlucky or well played like it suppose to be,not oh your crap....
Disrespect a chump that has posted here that he was leveling the entire forum and that he and all his friends were laughing at us for trying to help someone that we thought was a clueless moron?

If this is how you stop tilting, you need to find a better way.

Also, if you keep creating new threads, expect people to reply to you.

This is a terrible sentence, for OH SO MANY reasons...: "high times posted a article read that then you will know,my learnig is different to yours and most people,i am a great poker player but learnt the practicall with no theory,so stop posting on my threads have put that before as wellunless its to say unlucky or well played like it suppose to be,not oh your crap...."

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:28 AM
(#11)
its called getting to no people,sociallising i always thought,making freinds not just robotic answers or questions

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:31 AM
(#12)
BronzeStar
Quote:
another one ,just because you are not on the play list and bored at the moment leave me be,i have the right to be here the same as you and anyone else so why should i leave?,its not our forum so stop thinking you own this forum because you dont,
You should leave because you said you were going to quit on numerous occasions.

Put up or shut up.

In poker "parlance," hold or fold...

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:35 AM
(#13)
Since: Apr 2010
Please ignore this post because I'm not here
I have also quit

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:40 AM
(#14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike8998 View Post
Please ignore this post because I'm not here
I have also quit

You didn't need to quit.

We were already ignoring you.

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:55 AM
(#15)
you all know i quit all the time ,i know i post quits all the time,but ever thought to say something like <hey hold u ok m8t whats up?>,you know how it should be not oh ok aaah you should leave etc,thats really good human nature isnt it!.and from the start i was completely honest with you i did spend loads practicing,i am a good player but no very little poker termonology so thats why im on the school,and now i know some termonology i am at the next stage,its time to start winning as my 17% itm suggests,my 20% opr increase,league ranking good with only a few played.
and still i get no respect for that just abuse most of the time.to be honest though it as helped me,a bit like self theropy,you would not realise how hard it is when you have chucked 1000s away on purpose to break that habbit.

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 04:59 AM
(#16)
Since: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
You didn't need to quit.

We were already ignoring you.
I thought you was , you Hobbit

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 05:44 AM
(#17)
Since: Jan 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
its called getting to no people
I disagree. I think you're getting to everyone.

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 06:00 AM
(#18)
Since: Sep 2010
If you want some respect, do this. It'll work. But actually do it, or it won't work.

1) Every time you are about to submit a post, actually read it and ask yourself if anybody else is going to want to. If the answer is no, delete it. This will keep your post count down and help you maintain a mysterious persona. People like mystery.

2) Before you post again, spend a few hours studying poker. Actually study it hard and continue studying until you feel you are better at the game, then use what you've learned to enhance your posts. This will make your posts seem interesting and will help you sound intelligent. People like intelligence.

3) Also, when posting, remember that this is a community with real people and that apologies are still necessary when you've offended somebody. Let people know that you're not a random forum troll, and that you care about the community you've chosen to join. Treat people with courtesy.

I'm done.

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 06:22 AM
(#19)
Since: May 2011
Why do you keep feeding this guy? Sure, he blew his food budget on poker, but still.....

Old
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 07:52 AM
(#20)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Here is a pro tip:

Everyone is going to think about quiting (or actually quit for some time), during there poker careers. You don't need to go and make a thread about it every single time. In fact, you don't need to make any threads about it. Zero is the appropriate amount.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com