Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

forums

Old
Default
forums - Sat Feb 11, 2012, 10:00 PM
(#1)
frasierbeams's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 145
online poker forums are really just for **deleted** that think they are good players . I mean some of the 'advice' and comments are just ridiculous . it was the same on Full tilt's forum . just full of people full of themselves .

I'd be surprised if any really good or professional player ever bothers with nonsense forums such as this .

Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: deleted vulgar word / insult, please read our terms of service
 
Old
Default
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 10:08 PM
(#2)
EdinFreeMan's Avatar
Since: Feb 2010
Posts: 4,540
Boy was I sozzled last night!

Apologies..

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Last edited by EdinFreeMan; Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 08:14 AM.. Reason: deleted vulgar word / insult, please read our terms of service
 
Old
Default
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 10:18 PM
(#3)
Grade b's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,607
I think you meant to post this in the off topic forum?

Grade b


I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 10:40 PM
(#4)
frasierbeams's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
I think you meant to post this in the off topic forum?

Grade b

nope , anywhere was good enough

by the way grade you are **deleted**

Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 12:34 AM.. Reason: member insult please read our terms of service
 
Old
Default
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 10:41 PM
(#5)
Grade b's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,607
Quote:
Originally Posted by frasierbeams View Post
nope , anywhere was good enough

by the way grade you are **deleted**
lol


I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner



Last edited by CannonLee; Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: please refer to #4 member insult
 
Old
Default
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 10:42 PM
(#6)
Grade b's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,607
and do you plan on explaining why?


I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner


 
Old
Default
Sat Feb 11, 2012, 11:58 PM
(#7)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by frasierbeams View Post
online poker forums are really just for **deleted** that think they are good players .
We can see you believe what you say and by posting have shown what you think of your self!
You really shouldnt be so harsh on yourself,maybe you change your out look and you might build some self confidence.

Last edited by Deleted user; Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 12:36 AM.. Reason: refer to post #1 vulgar word / insult
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 12:08 AM
(#8)
CannonLee's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,418
**moved**



Quintuple Bracelet Winner

 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 12:10 AM
(#9)
hemetdennis's Avatar
Since: Oct 2010
Posts: 2,019
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
We can see you believe what you say and by posting have shown what you think of your self!
You really shouldnt be so harsh on yourself,maybe you change your out look and you might build some self confidence.

I don't think so




sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 12:40 AM
(#10)
CannonLee's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,418
Keep it in line everyone. There is no need to be insulting in your posts.



Quintuple Bracelet Winner

 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 12:43 AM
(#11)
Moxie Pip's Avatar
Since: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,853
Maybe frasier would be soothed if we just stuck to giving out more salient and useful advice gang.

Like using the keys to click in ones actions instead of the mouse.

You know,vital stuff like that...
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 03:02 AM
(#12)
frasierbeams's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 145
i dont use the mouse
go and read another of my posts and you will know why
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 03:04 AM
(#13)
frasierbeams's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
and do you plan on explaining why?

i think you know why ; cant you take a bit of name calling without having to clype to the moderators about it .

you are a sad pathetic c***

Last edited by royalraise85; Sun Feb 12, 2012 at 09:59 AM.. Reason: Offensive Language
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 03:07 AM
(#14)
frasierbeams's Avatar
Since: Jun 2010
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
We can see you believe what you say and by posting have shown what you think of your self!
You really shouldnt be so harsh on yourself,maybe you change your out look and you might build some self confidence.

lol another cod psychologist
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 04:44 AM
(#15)
chuckkky's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 913
Never mind frasierbeams,
One day when you play Trains and Tunnels with your mates,
they might let you be the train, Instead of always having to be the Tunnel.
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 05:08 AM
(#16)
0HighTimes0's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by frasierbeams View Post
i think you know why ; cant you take a bit of name calling without having to clype to the moderators about it .

you are a sad pathetic c**t
It dosn't filter this word but u can't say this word n azi, or f ickle ? or have the language filter gone?
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 05:19 AM
(#17)
0HighTimes0's Avatar
Since: Apr 2011
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckkky View Post
Never mind frasierbeams,
One day when you play Trains and Tunnels with your mates,
they might let you be the train, Instead of always having to be the Tunnel.
Which one do u play chuckkky (even though i dont know what ur saying lol this is for post about your 2012 goals )
All Thee Best
♠♦HighTimes♥♣
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 05:21 AM
(#18)
chuckkky's Avatar
Since: Dec 2010
Posts: 913

Last edited by chuckkky; Mon Feb 13, 2012 at 09:16 PM..
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 09:54 AM
(#19)
effsea's Avatar
Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,609
so we are allowed to use that word?

thx for the info,

cheers
 
Old
Default
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 10:04 AM
(#20)
royalraise85's Avatar
Since: Jul 2011
Posts: 26,034
(Community Coordinator)
No, we are not,

Raiser


Moderator

Bracelet Winner


 

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com