Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Farewell Fourm

Old
Farewell Fourm - Sun Feb 12, 2012, 08:43 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Farewell to all PSOer,

I just lost my tastes for the fourm. So i won't be coming back here anymore. It used to be very good site, and now it BS to me from what i can see here. Sigh hated to say this but it is the FACTS
So good luck to who all know me.

P.S. i will still play poker here on Star , but way PSO are heading i won't be playing in League anymore it wasted of my time here.

Old
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 08:58 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Let the lemming march begin...

Kind of strange but of course not unfamiliar to me. Again I stand against the tide and try to point some glaring issues out to some of you.
TrumpinJoe left on his own accord and even told me last year he would be stepping back.
PSO did not kick him to the curb.
Dan knew his position was being eliminated earlier this year if not earlier and its just a matter of business. His position was not needed! Great member but new members didnt come back to post often enough to make it a position that was needed. If anyone blame the membership that sit in pm land instead of posting in the forum.
19Honu62 is a issue that I have told Honu I would not speak on in the forums,but do a search and you might be able to piece the story together. I can post a ton of links but,its on the membership again to look into things on their own and figure what is what.
ToptheCat is a personal issue between me,him and the mods and a few of you might be able to work out what happened.

So end of the day its back on the membership to make this place work,not the other way around.
I know its the popular thing to do but quitting serves what purpose?
This is your forum and you members are responsible for how things look.
Sad so many are not willing to fight for their forum and what we built here.

I will be here to help rebuild when those of you that left are gone.
PSO will go on with or with out you.

Old
Unhappy
Bye for now outcast,,, - Mon Feb 13, 2012, 12:59 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
See you at the tables,,, ,,,,,nice playing against you

Old
Mon Feb 13, 2012, 01:00 AM
(#4)
I agree, there are issues to be resolved, but quitting doesn't solve anything. I personally have no intention of quitting, although I may more carefully chose which threads are worth a response.

I had tears in my eyes when I read Dan's farewell thread, I hate seeing the forum so disrupted. This could be such a great learning tool for all of us, but it is what we, the members make it. There are so few members that want to be involved that there is obviously something wrong.

Wish in one hand......................

Old
Mon Feb 13, 2012, 01:44 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
Cookies I have mad respect for you and consider us to be on good terms even though I know that's not the most popular place to be these days. Part of why that is is your penchant to say what's not popular because it's what you believe and I'm cool with that. More than cool I admire you for it,even when I disagree.

But...

...for those of us who ARE willing to fight for this place to have a better chance of achieving any measure of success it would be better if we had each others backs. The whys of Joe and Dan's departures are part of a bigger picture that I think you find as repugnant as many of us do. So maybe try to see the forest for the trees a little more on this. It's not about THIS isolated incident or THAT one but all of them together that are destroying this place one cut at a time. I wouldn't want anyone,least of all myself,to be as cavalier when one that hits close to you happens man.

"We must all hang together,or assuredly we shall all hang separately."---Ben Franklin

Seemed kinda apropos.

And it goes out to you as well outcast. You ARE a member here and your voice is needed as much as anyone's.

But good luck to you in whatever you decide.

Old
Mon Feb 13, 2012, 02:24 PM
(#6)
I personally have no intention of quitting playing poker. I decided not to writes on the fourm anymore. It time for me to move on, it kinda of obviously the fourm is disrupted. Need to be repair + tune-up.

All those who know me i admired what you have done for PSO and in the fourm.
Last thing about PSO League i'm sadden i'm no longer going to play them anymore. Things had changed around at home front. Also the time zone is really bad for me, and only can play one per day or less it depends. Anyway what i'm saying is family come first before poker. It kinda hard to play and deal with three kids at the same time LOL.

For now so be it for me. Maybe i come back again who know what will happen.

Old
Tue Feb 14, 2012, 02:47 AM
(#7)
Since: Nov 2011
damn dude always classed you as one of the good ones.

Old
Fri Feb 17, 2012, 09:49 PM
(#8)
Since: Apr 2011
leaving dont fix it but does anyone listen , do we get answers when we ask questions

Old
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 12:41 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by outcast13 View Post
Farewell to all PSOer,

I just lost my tastes for the fourm. So i won't be coming back here anymore. It used to be very good site, and now it BS to me from what i can see here. Sigh hated to say this but it is the FACTS
So good luck to who all know me.

P.S. i will still play poker here on Star , but way PSO are heading i won't be playing in League anymore it wasted of my time here.

Outcast I hope you find it beneficial to YOU to come back and glean what you can from here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleted user View Post
Dan knew his position was being eliminated earlier this year if not earlier and its just a matter of business.....
You should really try to stick to talking about what you actually know about. This couldn't be more incorrect, but I can't discuss internal stuff, I can only say that this is dead wrong.

Old
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 01:04 PM
(#10)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!111Dan View Post
Outcast I hope you find it beneficial to YOU to come back and glean what you can from here.

You should really try to stick to talking about what you actually know about. This couldn't be more incorrect, but I can't discuss internal stuff, I can only say that this is dead wrong.
Really?
Your bumping this thread to tell me off or say goodbye to a member,I think most people can see the truth here. Your job has been on its way out for a well and emotions aside for you,most people can see that your no longer needed. That's not a slight on you as much as I feel you will take it that way.

Fair enough you have a issue with me,its mutual but I wont be going at you any time soon.
Your slight is more personal than a forum issue and we have tried talking but that doesn't get any where.

What you know and I know doesn't make the other automatically wrong or right so lets not go down this route and just agree to disagree.

Old
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 10:08 PM
(#11)
I agree most people can see the truth here Dan thanks

Old
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 10:13 PM
(#12)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19honu62 View Post
I agree most people can see the truth here Dan thanks

Now this is funny.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com