Goodbye All !!! Cheers 2 you all !!

Old
Goodbye All !!! Cheers 2 you all !! - Sun Feb 12, 2012, 09:30 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
ChromeStar
Well,

Events of the last few weeks have resulted in this:

To all the awesome people I have interacted with here over the last few months, I say, take care, all the best, success in life, and hopefully poker, good health and lots of beer.

I shall not be posting again. I will see you at the tables, but will no longer post any threads, respond to threads or posts, or provide content for PSO. I am not obligated to as a member, so I shall not.

I might cruise by and read some threads, but this is absolutely the last thing I will ever type on PSO. My personal feelings and opinions need not be shared in public, so today I become a silent member of PSO. It is the only way to retain my membership and continue to enjoy the GOOD things about PSO like the videos, live training, HA's etc..........

To Roomik, Effsea, EdinFreeman, Joy, Sandtrap, Stake, Moxie, Grade B, JWK, EasyChips,
19Honu62, TrustySam, and all the other kick ass people who actually make PSO what it is:

Keep asking questions, keep peeling back the layers, its a free world !!!

Cheers

All the best, I will miss you guys a tonne !!!

Old
Unhappy
by Skinny - Sun Feb 12, 2012, 11:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
See you on the Felt!,,,, (Virtual) felt of course,,,,....

Old
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 11:17 PM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
I do not know if we see eye to eye skinny but why mate? what is wrong?. We need people to post
on this forum.
Has something happened?

Old
Sun Feb 12, 2012, 11:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Best of luck, Dean, hope I see you at the tables.

Joy

Old
Mon Feb 13, 2012, 01:24 AM
(#5)
Since: Aug 2010
Keep coming in here to separate the wheat from the chaff and continue your advancement skiny. You know what I mean.

Just knowing that good peeps like you are benefiting in anyway from what we try to do,and what we will continue to try and do here,the "leadership" be darned,makes it worth it.

Good luck in all your endeavors on the ether-felt and off. You weren't here long and are leaving all too soon but you made an impression on many who have been here for a while. Very impressed with how you carried yourself here myself.

So a former MOTW has had enough of the "improvements" to chuck it in and say "Auf wiedersehen".

Someone get a fiddle or five,because we have a lot of Nero's around this joint right now.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com