Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

how do these ppl get their tickets???

Old
how do these ppl get their tickets??? - Tue Feb 14, 2012, 08:24 AM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
It gets so sickening at times

cartucho28 had donked at most hands and bet all-in post-flop to most. VovchikW had been solid enough. The blinds are at 80\160. I had struggled back up to just under 20 blinds after sitting that tight ya could hear me squeaking. The way VovchikW had played, I took his post-flop min-bet as either overcards or flush draw, with cartucho guaranteed to go all-in, no way Vov was gonna waste 40 big blinds.

Nothing I could do, there were only 5 hands beating me post flop. ggrrrrr

Old
Tue Feb 14, 2012, 02:50 PM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
3,2 unbeliable,and the guy with the flush draw when theres a possible house on the board,yes sometimes people just do not know how to fold,unluky mate well played in my opinion by you.

Old
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 04:16 PM
(#3)
Since: Mar 2011
lol, cheers holdem

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com