Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / New Members /

Hey everyone!

Old
Smile
Hey everyone! - Wed Feb 15, 2012, 02:52 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
BronzeStar
Hey everyone. I just signed up for poker school. I'm an avid poker player and joined pokerstars just last month. I deposited $250 and donked away most of it. finally, I turned my last fifty in 500, only to have the varience jump right down my throat and rip my heart. needless to say, I lack bankroll management considerably.

I was down to $2.00, and decided to sign up on this forum. I'll blog as well I suppose about my adventures in the micro limits and my hopes to rebound back. I have currently banned myself from playing limit tables (i only play heads up) and limited my nl tables to .04/.08. Lets hope i can build it all back!

wish me luck.

Old
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 03:05 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
welcome mate, think we've all been there at some point.. hell most of us still are.. haha don't hesitate to ask anything that comes to mind.. we're all friendly and are willing to pass on what we know (though in my case.. thats not a lot.. )

enjoy ur stay and good luck on the tables..

Aus

Last edited by royalraise85; Mon Mar 05, 2012 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: removed dead link

Old
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 03:15 AM
(#3)
Since: Nov 2011
Welcome to the mad house furry, sorry I mean pokerschool lol, yes br management every ones problem I think, good luck and hope to read some posts from you and your blog.

Old
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 06:35 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi there FurryWallz,

Welcome to PSO,

Like the other guys said their are plenty of knowledgeable and friendly people here to help out so be sure to post plenty of questions.

Also be sure to check out the link that Austerror has given you, it's very useful.

Great to see you here and good luck on the virtual felt!

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 11:28 AM
(#5)
Since: Oct 2010
Welcome Furry

Good Luck on your BR Management

See you at the table

Old
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 02:49 PM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Hey everyone, thanks for the messages. I'll be sure to check the forums constantly. I'm reading that link now as we speak! Thanks again everyone.

I appreciate all the kind words.

note: Day one of rebuliding! I'll blog my results.

Old
Unhappy
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 03:19 PM
(#7)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurryWallz View Post
Hey everyone, thanks for the messages. I'll be sure to check the forums constantly. I'm reading that link now as we speak! Thanks again everyone.

I appreciate all the kind words.

note: Day one of rebuliding! I'll blog my results.
Haha. well, my results are blogged already if you want to read them. I also posted my last hand in the analysis section of nl cash games. Did i play it horribly wrong? or was it just a little wrong, or just unlucky? i dunno. anyway, my flopped set was still dominated on the flop by open ended royal flush draw. board didnt pair and the flush completed on the turn.

Im down to one buy-in!

Round 2. Fight!

note: Currently listening to "reptile" by Skrillex. I dont like techno, nor dubstep, but this song owns.

Old
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 04:30 PM
(#8)
BronzeStar
and its gone. Dont ever listen to reptillia. Just kidding. I ran into two very unlucky situations. flopped set running into a flush, and a turned flush getting caught by a bigger one. Its all one can do. gonna fpp a few sattelites now. Thanks for everything so far everyone!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com