Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

UKIPT Leagues 1 and 2 STILL not updated !!

Old
UKIPT Leagues 1 and 2 STILL not updated !! - Wed Feb 15, 2012, 12:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
BronzeStar
OK so this is the pokerstars support centre.. Am I missing something.. ?? Is no-one doing any work at pokerstars or what . ??

Come on some1 from support get in touch here and explain WHY they can't be arsed fixing the leagues div1 and div2..

That's been almost 2 days and they ain't fixed the league table.. ??

Surely it can't take days to fix a simple computer program..

The thing that gets me is that they have made NO EFFORT to get back to me to explain why the leagues have not been updated . .

They don't keep there customers "In the know" .. Leave them hanging . Well its a big "BOO" from me.. Not impressed.. It's pure ignorance imo..

Old
Wed Feb 15, 2012, 03:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi 1BIRD1!

This was posted in the news section. Here's a link to it.

The league functions are a part of the server maintenance that is happening today.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com