Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Topic and posts deletions.

Old
Topic and posts deletions. - Thu Feb 16, 2012, 01:14 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Gotta say, I'm not a big fan of topics and posts being deleted without explanation or any evidence of them have ever being posted in the first place.

That's the kind of thing that is going to leave a VERY bad taste in the mouth of most forum users. Or brain. Or whatever. It's the type of thing that is going to drive even more people away, and WILL NOT attract new members, community members, or customers. Whatever you want to call us now.

When a PSO member posts something and comes back a few minutes later to find their post gone, are they supposed to assume that it's a glitch and re-post? Or are they supposed to assume that someone didn't like what they were saying and disappeared their comment from the history of PSO?

I guess I should probably post this in the General Feedback thread, but this seems more "specific" than "general."

Thanks for any meaningful reply that is supplied to me. And everyone else here.

Old
Thu Feb 16, 2012, 07:40 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi mcrissinger,

Thank you for your post.

By way of explaination, Threads and Posts can and will be deleted from time to time if they violate any of the Pokerschoolonline Forum Rules which all members are asked to comply with.

These Forum rules can be found here:

Remember that these forum rules are in place to make PSO a better place for all members.

Most times a PM will be sent to the member if one of their posts have been removed explaining the reason for doing so.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 01:09 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
I would hope that any time a mod alters a thread they do tell the person why.
Its is just a bad thing to do when most of the forum dont trust the upper crust here.

A explanation of the edit in the post as well. None of this ninja edit stuff,you know I dont like
anything that smells funky. Its not like I out people for luring people to their coaching site or anything.

Old
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 01:36 AM
(#4)
BronzeStar
LOL. I've never heard of anything such as that happening.

Old
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 08:12 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
how 'bout you Shultz.... did you see anything??... "I know nuthink, .....NUUUTHINK!!"

Old
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 03:51 PM
(#6)
(Super-Moderator)
Hello

As for why things get removed it really not hard to figure out, if you post are not adding to the conversations as we seem to have a lot of derailers here then we will remove it.

We do not edit post and remove them because we have nothing to do, so think about what your typing and how it looks to the community, as the post we do remove have nothing to do with the topic or be from members just taking shots at others

If you just follow the rules this will not happen to you

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 04:41 PM
(#7)
TOO2COO,

I don't think it's true, if it was the case, post #5 would of been deleted (sorry mt)
I personally think, if you don't like someone, you delete, edit, move post and you send them warnings, just like you did to me.

You really seem to have something against me and I don't know what it is, but if your statement was true, there would be about 85% less posts in this forum.

There is such a thing called tolerance, unless you are ordered otherwise
Have a nice day

Old
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 05:20 PM
(#8)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
TOO2COO,

I don't think it's true, if it was the case, post #5 would of been deleted (sorry mt)
no prob at all sand..and ur right, not constructive, and not truely on topic, but come on, it was kinds funny. esp. if you add the HH theme in your head while reading .

Last edited by mtnestegg; Thu Feb 23, 2012 at 05:25 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com