Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Tournament Section (MTTs & STTs) /

#1 0.10 360 turbo

Old
#1 0.10 360 turbo - Fri Feb 17, 2012, 04:43 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Sorry for the multiple hands posted in 1 thread but i don't want to flood the forum.

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
Push or fold?

Sorry, this hand was deleted by its owner
Here?

Thank you.

Old
Fri Feb 17, 2012, 05:59 AM
(#2)
Since: Dec 2010
Fold, Fold

Old
Fri Feb 17, 2012, 07:20 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckkky View Post
Fold, Fold
What chuckkky said

Gl

Roland GTX

Old
Fri Feb 17, 2012, 12:38 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Keldraco!

Yes, this is a turbo and due to that, we want to be more aggressive, but I have to agree with the others here, as I'm folding both of these hands.

For hand one, QJ from early position is a bit too weak for me. If I had less than 5BB, I may try it, or if it was Ax, I may try it, but there are too many players left to act that can have a better hand than QJ.

The second one's a bit tougher. From middle position, unless I had a read on all the opps behind me, that they would fold most of the time, to a shove, I'm mucking here. I've got just under 10BB and I would hope that I can find a better situation or a slightly better hand. Yes, it's 2 broadway cards, but there are plenty of combinations that can be ahead of me with 5 players left to act.
If I was on the button or CO, I'm playing it, but not from middle position.

Instead of just taking a chance, I want to find a spot where I can be heads-up, especially in position, or have a better hand.

Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com