Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PSO is not updated on my VPP level!

Old
PSO is not updated on my VPP level! - Fri Feb 17, 2012, 12:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Hi!
In PSO it says that my level is 20+ but i have 195 VPPs ...
How can I get PSO to know that I'm 150+?

Old
Fri Feb 17, 2012, 12:23 PM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi KiddieGun!

Were all of those vpp's earned this month, or is this your yearly total? The total that shows for the VIP in the client is a yearly number, while the vpp levels for PSO are month to month.

If it is for this month only, then it could take up to 48 hours after a player obtains 150vpp's for it to show.

If it is your monthly total that is over 150vpp, please send an e-mail to support@pokerschoolonline.com explaining your situation and they will be able to correct it for you.

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Feb 21, 2012, 11:16 AM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Yeah mine says 20+ on the "Your League" link on the side, but when I actually go into the Premier League leaderboard, it says 150, so it's probably just an issue with the display of it on the sidebar.

Old
Tue Feb 21, 2012, 11:21 AM
(#4)
Since: May 2011
I noticed this too. I hit 150 more two weeks ago and it still shows 20+. It's just a visual thing though. You can still access the 150+ material so don't worry about it. ....

Old
Tue Feb 21, 2012, 12:34 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by IroncladMerc View Post
Yeah mine says 20+ on the "Your League" link on the side, but when I actually go into the Premier League leaderboard, it says 150, so it's probably just an issue with the display of it on the sidebar.
The level displayed in the red profile box is your current vpp level. It dictates what vids you can access and what level you'll be at next month for the skill leagues, should you fail to increase it.
The level you see on the leaderboards are a result of last month's vpps earned.
Hope that helps.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com