Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

Need a tracker users help.

Old
Need a tracker users help. - Sun Feb 19, 2012, 05:31 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Hello all, will some one who uses tracker software please post on this thread my vpip and what it is saying about me for the last month.
Also a graph if this is possible,been using pokerlabs but not telling me or showing my overall peformance as only monitors tourneys.
Thank you for your help.

Old
Sun Feb 19, 2012, 08:46 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Why not start compiling that information on yourself? You don't need a fancy computer program for the data, though a spreadsheet program will make it easier.

Go to the stats section at the bottom of the game page, one of the tabs where you chat, and start collecting that data. It tells you how many times you saw the flop from the big blind, small blind, and all other positions. The site even compares that number to the total number of hands you saw. It's not an exact number, but it will give you a close approximation of VPIP.

Do this for several games and you'll have a better idea of your stats. Another way, if you prefer an exact reading, is to use the available tracking software programs for their trial period. It will compile your stats during that trial free. Once the free trial period ends, you'll have a better idea of your numbers. An added benefit is that you might find these programs worth your time and money.

Tournament Indicator ---- has a two-week trial. If you're new to tracking software, it can be a bit of information overload.

Poker Tracker ---- has a 60-day trial. That should be enough time to learn what the numbers mean and how to use them.

Holdem Manager ---- has a 30-day trial. Again, sufficient time to learn more than you might want to know about your poker playing.

Old
Sun Feb 19, 2012, 09:42 AM
(#3)
Thanks cairn may do my own as do not want to be influenced by software.

Old
Sun Feb 19, 2012, 10:03 AM
(#4)
I may add, free poker database (fpdb).
Free and open source, more than good enough for my needs.

Last edited by Don B. Cilly; Sun Feb 19, 2012 at 10:05 AM..

Old
Sun Feb 19, 2012, 10:38 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don B. Cilly View Post
I may add, free poker database (fpdb).
Free and open source, more than good enough for my needs.
ty don will look that one up

Old
Sun Feb 19, 2012, 12:56 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
Hello all, will some one who uses tracker software please post on this thread my vpip and what it is saying about me for the last month.
Also a graph if this is possible,been using pokerlabs but not telling me or showing my overall peformance as only monitors tourneys.
Thank you for your help.
it says youre of youre head and ask daft questions every day on the posts mabe nick the bull crap can help you out.

Old
Sun Feb 19, 2012, 01:37 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUZZLIYEAR View Post
it says you're of you're head and ask daft questions every day on the posts maybe nick the bull crap can help you out.
You are not funny ,what sort of answer is that I will ask you. My question is plain and simple,If you can not understand , try a dictionary.
My question is far better than your answer, so want to try debate that?. You have no debate that was not an answer. Seen more wit in a cucumber.

Old
Sun Feb 19, 2012, 03:43 PM
(#8)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
The only people that should have stats on you are people that you've played against. If someone has #s on you that you've never played against, then they are using an illegal site to get your histories.

So, they're not going to admit that here.

Old
Sun Feb 19, 2012, 04:59 PM
(#9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrissinger View Post
The only people that should have stats on you are people that you've played against. If someone has #s on you that you've never played against, then they are using an illegal site to get your histories.

So, they're not going to admit that here.
Thanks mc did not know this with never using software.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com