Since: Dec 2011
no premier league games again

Old
Mon Feb 20, 2012, 04:49 AM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hi Bob570157.

The Premier League Tournies should show up under the Tournament > Private tab.

The Open Skill league show up under both Free Roll AND the Private tabs.

If the tournaments do not show up under the Private tab, please feel to pm me, and I will look into the issue more for you.

Thanks for being a member of PSO!

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Feb 20, 2012, 08:34 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
I got the same problem. No 'Pokerschool Premier Skill League' in Tourney->Private and if I'll go to Requests->Tournament Tickets and click on the Premier ticket there are no tournaments listed.

The reason must be Pokerstars.EU. I'm Finnish and Bob seems to be Swedish. I heard from another Swedish guy last week that he couldn't register Monday & Tuesday for Premier, but after that he could.

So please fix this. It seems to be a weekly thing/bug.

Last edited by Steamtroll; Mon Feb 20, 2012 at 08:42 AM..

Old
Tue Feb 21, 2012, 07:24 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2011
They've come up now and show in the list again at 14:21 Finnish time on Wednesday. Will the same thing happen again next week for Monday-First half of Wednesday as it happened last week as well? It seems automated, so I hope you can do something about it.

All Finns & Swedes can only play Premier league for 5 days a week. I call that unfair.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com