Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Complaints department

Old
Cool
Complaints department - Mon Feb 20, 2012, 05:48 AM
(#1)
Since: Nov 2011
Intro:

"Share and Enjoy" is, of course, the company motto of the hugely successful Poker School Online Complaints Division, which now covers the major land masses of three medium sized planets and is the only part of the School to have shown a consistent profit in recent years.

The motto stands - or rather stood - in three mile high illuminated letters near the Complaints Department spaceport on the Isle of Gain - "Share and Enjoy". Unfortunately its weight was such that shortly after it was erected, the ground beneath the letters caved in and they dropped for nearly half their length through the underground offices of many talented young complaints executives - now deceased. The protruding upper halves of the letters now appear, in the local language, to read "Go stick your head in a pig", and are no longer illuminated, except at times of special celebration.

Now on to the complaints:

1) A bit slow, isn't it.
I don't know if it's the connection or the server running the VBulletin, but a lot of the time this is really slow. It's got slightly better in recent days, but for this day and age, software response time still leaves quite a bit to be desired.

2) Blogs
The VBulletin blog platform is bad enough as it is, especially as formatting goes. Combine that with pre-approval of blogs, it becomes pretty much useless.
We don't have pre-approval of forum posts, where the formatting actually (sort of) works, why blogs?

3) A personal complaint
So PSO wants my voice (for foreign). Cool. I speak lots of foreign.
So I send a mail to the provided address, stating which languages I could do, carefully explaining
pros and cons of my abilities, and politely asking to know more about the deal to further assess possibilities.
Did I get (after a week) an answer, even to say, sorry, not interested for the moment? You guessed :)

Mind you, I like the place, it's free, I'm not bitching, I hope the criticism can be constructive.

Old
Mon Feb 20, 2012, 06:13 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don B. Cilly View Post
Intro:

I hope the criticism can be constructive.
Hi Don,

Thank you for your post.

Constructive criticism by our members is both welcomed and valued.

I will make sure that the team are aware of your post internally. Some of the issues like slow loading pages etc we are aware of and the technical team are working on it.

There are no plans to change the blog section at the moment and as for the voice I will ensure you get a reply as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your post and good luck at the tables.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Mon Feb 20, 2012, 11:55 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi Don B.,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately you're right, we haven't evaluated/answered every E-Mail regarding translation, yet. Sorry for the delay and all inconveniences caused. You will receive a reply within the next days.

Thanks a lot for your interest!

Kind Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Mon Feb 20, 2012, 03:58 PM
(#4)
Since: Nov 2011
No inconvenience really.
I do wish you' re-think the blog pre-approval policy, it just doesn't fit the platform IMO.

]

Last edited by JWK24; Mon Feb 20, 2012 at 04:33 PM.. Reason: deleted inappropriate content JWK24

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com