Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

Cowboy's personal challenge!

Old
Cowboy's personal challenge! - Mon Feb 20, 2012, 01:13 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Okay Posse,

I have started from scratch again to challenge myself. I withdrew everything down to $21 and decided to see how fast I could get back up to the $15 9 mans and double them. I haven't really got any goals to post because I didn't follow this before especially by playing 1000 $.25 45 mans and 975 $3.50 9 man's
I started Feb 6th playing the $.25 45 man's and this morning just doubled after 41 games. I was multi tabling at the time so my results after 50 games is $12.90 which allows me to now move up to the $.50 turbo 45 man's.
Some might be wondering why I would play the $.25 games when I have the bankroll and success to play $15 games. I have two reasons......1. to show you that it can be done and 2. for the challenge. I am a recreational player and I don't play for points or volume I play to improve always and to play the best I can.
I have always been a winning player and by doing this hope to encourage those of you that can't get there to do what it takes to win! STUDY!
Study can come in many different forms whether it be reading or watching videos or hand history analysis or just simply playing and observing your weaknesses and not repeating those mistakes.
You guys know I am available to assist if you wish to pm me. Many of you are friends on skype and have my email too! Don't be shy! But do be willing to improve!

Giddy Up!

Old
Mon Feb 20, 2012, 04:11 PM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
Good Luck on the challenge 19honu62

Wish i could dedicate longer time in watching video, studying and playing to improve my game.

Old
Mon Feb 20, 2012, 04:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
GL Cowboy!!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com