Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

building a good foundation

Old
building a good foundation - Thu Feb 23, 2012, 07:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
this is going out specifically to thelangolier, but anyone else who thinks they have the right material to build a good foundation is welcome to share. So i was watching one of the videos that thelangolier made and picked up something that i liked a lot. He said "for you to build a nice house you have to start from building a good solid foundation and the same goes with poker" can you please make a video that goes through the steps of building that solid foundation. I know that there are many videos in your archive but would it be possible to make one that basically puts all the points in what is necessary to build that solid foundation. I dont mean to go into full depth because that would probably be a 5 hour video but if you could put something together as to what criteria is needed to build that foundation with bullet points would be fantastic.

Old
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 11:33 AM
(#2)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi aga32,

That's a great idea, I could put something like this together for a theory class.

March schedule is already done so may not be until April, but I'll bump this thread with a link when it's on the calendar.

Thanks,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Feb 23, 2012, 01:37 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
sounds fantastic dave!! thanks a lot. i cant wait to see it!! by the way keep up the great work

regards
manny

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com