Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PokerStars Zoom Poker Beta **OFFICIAL DISCUSSION**

Old
Sun Apr 01, 2012, 05:40 AM
(#41)
Since: Feb 2012
Just 2-tabled if for a bit on minimini micro. AKs and QQ lost to AA and KK respectively within 5 seconds of each other and nicely cleared out what I had put in.

Zoom for me will be a Saturday night special I think. Paydays being paydays and so are the evening nights with days off following those paydays. Preying on the situational weak seems more a winning plan than praying with the perpetual meek to put it that way.

I rather suspect there is an optimal play formula for the game type that any script kiddie could code. Not that anyone would ever code a script for online play of course.

I would be extremely interested in a zoom type game with an anty however. That would certainly liven things up.

Last edited by jergul; Sun Apr 01, 2012 at 05:43 AM..

Old
Wed Apr 18, 2012, 04:25 PM
(#42)
Since: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jergul View Post
Just 2-tabled if for a bit on minimini micro. AKs and QQ lost to AA and KK respectively within 5 seconds of each other and nicely cleared out what I had put in.

Zoom for me will be a Saturday night special I think. Paydays being paydays and so are the evening nights with days off following those paydays. Preying on the situational weak seems more a winning plan than praying with the perpetual meek to put it that way.

I rather suspect there is an optimal play formula for the game type that any script kiddie could code. Not that anyone would ever code a script for online play of course.

I would be extremely interested in a zoom type game with an anty however. That would certainly liven things up.

Zoom tables with Antes - that's an interesting suggestion and the first time I've heard that brought up.

Thanks for trying it out and posting your feedback Jergul.

PokerStars VIP Coordinator - Dylan

Old
Fri Apr 20, 2012, 05:34 PM
(#43)
Since: Jul 2011
Adding antes would definitely liven things up!! Tournaments would be good too.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com