Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Premier League & Pokerstars.eu - Games missing from the list once again

Old
Premier League & Pokerstars.eu - Games missing from the list once again - Fri Feb 24, 2012, 08:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Are you guys ever going to fix Premier League and Pokerstars.eu? You don't even respond to complaint e-mails about it like you usually do on every other subject, so sounds like you have no idea what causes this bug where the Pokerstars Premier league games disappear from the lobby for Pokerstars.eu players. So far this has happened:
-Last week's Monday & Tuesday
-This week's Tuesday and first half of Wednesday
-Right now, Friday 14:00 CET it's down once again and this wont be the last time

I've missed about 6-8 tournaments for this and so has every other Finnish and Swedish player.

Also my PokerStars client has been updated each time and it doesn't help.

Last edited by Steamtroll; Fri Feb 24, 2012 at 08:10 AM..

Old
Fri Feb 24, 2012, 08:47 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi! Steamtroll,

You will find the premier league games under Tourney>Private tab, they will not show under freeroll tab. I you are still having trouble finding them under private tab, please respond here as soon as possible.

I hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

Cheers.

Old
Fri Feb 24, 2012, 10:28 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
Hi! Steamtroll,

You will find the premier league games under Tourney>Private tab, they will not show under freeroll tab. I you are still having trouble finding them under private tab, please respond here as soon as possible.

Cheers.
did you really read op question ? 100% not

Quote:
no!!

Old
Fri Feb 24, 2012, 10:48 AM
(#4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadeyz View Post
Hi! Steamtroll,

Cheers.
Exactly, what a1379 said. It's really not that simple and you clearly didn't read what I asked. Premier has always been under Tourney->Private, never under Tourney->Freeroll. That was Open Skill League that was/is under Tourney->Freeroll.

Pokerstars.eu players can only see 'Pokerschool Open Skill League' and "Premier Skill League Qualifier' under Tourney->Private, but there's no Premier Skill League there, which is the only thing I can play.

Old
Fri Feb 24, 2012, 12:15 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi Steamtroll,

thanks for reporting. I've alerted our technical department and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Fri Feb 24, 2012, 02:12 PM
(#6)
Thank you. Have you found out what the problem is? I'm little bit sceptical we'll get a permanent fix for this based on the way you handle e-mails about this. I sent one 5 days ago and I got a message that it's been forwarded to PSO team. No answer back. 12 hours earlier today I sent another, they said it's been forwarded, no answer back. I'm not surprised something like this happens if you have bot-admins like Deadeyz reading messages and then deleting them.

The servers just randomly come up and then they are randomly down again. However twice it has been early parts of the week, so it could be a pattern... When they do go down they are usually down for the entire day too, like today.

When the Premier ticket is selected it should list the upcoming tournaments and as you can see there are none in the list all of a sudden.

Last edited by Steamtroll; Fri Feb 24, 2012 at 02:17 PM..

Old
Fri Feb 24, 2012, 09:37 PM
(#7)
Whole Friday wasted. Couldn't play Premier for the entire day and it's gonna be like this the whole weekend as it's doubtful your bug fix team works hard on this during the weekend. That will leave me 2 days to get myself from top-15 into top-5. Hurray and thank you. I thought Pokerstars customer service is actually good, but PSO mod/admin team is a huge disgrace among other good admins that work for PokerStars. All you are good at is ignoring e-mails and forum posts.

I've lost a totall of 5 days after the weekend. How unfair is that and it's not the last time this bug is going to happen. I don't know what I need to do so you do something about it, there's probably nothing I can do about it.

Last edited by Steamtroll; Fri Feb 24, 2012 at 09:45 PM..

Old
Sat Feb 25, 2012, 01:08 AM
(#8)
Since: Dec 2011
got amail from pokerstars eu saying theres not a problem
somebody wake these people up please.

Old
Sat Feb 25, 2012, 07:24 AM
(#9)
(Community Coordinator)
Hi guys,

We are aware that some players are intermittently seeing and not seeing these games in the lobby.

This has been forwarded to the PSO technical department to see what the issue might be. As soon as we discover what the problem is we will post up the info here in this thread.

I ask you to please be patient until this is fixed and apologies for any inconvience.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Feb 25, 2012, 08:01 AM
(#10)
Since: Nov 2011
Ops,
missed post, can't delete, ignore

Old
Sat Feb 25, 2012, 09:43 AM
(#11)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi Steamtroll,

I can understand your frustration and I am very sorry that you have missed so many games and I am also very sorry for all inconveniences caused. Unfortunately there is simply nothing more that Admins/Mods here at PSO can do beside letting our technical department know about the issue. I have even flagged these issue as urgent.

I hope this will be fixed soon and I wish you best of luck in your Premier League games.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Sat Feb 25, 2012, 10:17 AM
(#12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hi Steamtroll,

I can understand your frustration and I am very sorry that you have missed so many games and I am also very sorry for all inconveniences caused. Unfortunately there is simply nothing more that Admins/Mods here at PSO can do beside letting our technical department know about the issue. I have even flagged these issue as urgent.

I hope this will be fixed soon and I wish you best of luck in your Premier League games.

Regards,
Christopher
Ok thank you for telling us that and flagging it as urgent and please do update your progress here if you can, like you said.

It's been down again for the entire day untill this point today (Saturday) and I guess it will be the whole day again.

PM me if you need help in testing it or something...

Last edited by Steamtroll; Sat Feb 25, 2012 at 10:21 AM..

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 12:09 AM
(#13)
Yea that was whole Saturday and first half of Sunday is done in few hours... Premier down 5/7 days this week, so there were only 2 days where we could play on. 3 days left in the month doesn't make it any better for the people that fight for prize money positions and for keeping their tickets etc. I'm guessing you compensate and give them free tickets for next month and no compensation in prize money since it's only a freeroll (lol), so can say goodbye to my chance of winning 1-5$k. All that effort and time spent for nothing.

Last edited by Steamtroll; Sun Feb 26, 2012 at 12:17 AM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com