Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

best flop i've seen in a while

Old
best flop i've seen in a while - Fri Feb 24, 2012, 08:55 AM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012

I don't think I've played this hand that well but the end result was satisfactory

Old
Fri Feb 24, 2012, 09:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2011
Hi! Sydhollow97,

Indeed the flop is nice, but the river is a lot better. Once I flopped the royal flush in a tourney but was not able to get much value because no one else had any sort of hand at all.

Nice hand and good luck at the tables.

Cheers

Old
Fri Feb 24, 2012, 09:47 AM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
Lol, yea the river was great I haven't seen a straight flush in a long time and the only royal one i've had was still at play money tables a long long time ago. In any case, I felt totally evil when all I could say in my head after I saw his hand was "aww, why not the 8 of hearts". The bewildernment on his face, and the instant click on hand replay, as the chips were being pushed towards me would be priceless :P

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com