Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

Question about the Leagues ?!?

Old
Question about the Leagues ?!? - Sun Feb 26, 2012, 03:10 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
Hi guys i'm new to PSO .

I see that i'm at level 150+ for this month . Well is late in the month ,26th so i will probably will start playing for the Skill Leagues in March .

Question :

Even if i have 150+ Level i have to start at the Open League ? and at least 5 games to count/be eligible for the Leaderboard ?

I promote for Premier League in april if i finish in the top 800 players ?

In march if i start playing in the Open League can i start at the same time playing in the Qualifier League ? Can i qualify two times ?

So let's say i'm ranked enough to advance to Premier Skill League in april how can i stay in Premier Skill for the month of may ? I still have to play Open League in april to remain in may at Premier League...or just a good ranking in march for Premier League is enough ?

thank you for you're answer ,good luck at the tables guys.

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 03:47 AM
(#2)
Since: Oct 2010
you need only one route to qualify for the Premiere, either thru Open( Top 500) or the Qualifier (Top 200) plus the 20VPP required.

To stay on the Premiere League you should be in Top 800 but can be up to Top 900 if the 100 ahead of you don't have the 20 VPP required that month.

Hope it helps.

Good Luck and see you at the table

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 03:52 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
ty man ,that explains it clear for me.

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 04:15 PM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
You only need to play 5 games to qualify so it's still worth playing the Premier League Qualifier. There's ?4? games a day (minimum) so there's plenty of time to go for it.

Fingers crossed I've qualified but hopefully this info doesn't push me down a place

Last edited by Ovalman; Sun Feb 26, 2012 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: spelling/ grammar

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com