Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Course Quiz

Old
Question
Course Quiz - Sun Feb 26, 2012, 03:35 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
Hi guys . I just started the quizes 35 min ago. Did the Core Quiz first pass it with 83% ,it has a green check mark in my profile ...then i said to myself let's see the Basic Quiz ,pass it to with 95% ...but no green mark in my profile

So what could be the problem ?

-Alex

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 05:01 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
***MOVED***

Hi again OMGBNicolita. I just moved this to the support section since it's more of a website-help issue than a poker-help issue. Someone who can answer will drop by a bit later. Check back on your profile though, since some aspects of member profiles don't update automatically. It's possible the checkmark will appear on its own sometime soon.

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 05:21 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
Hi . It's all fine now

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com