Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

New Challenges?

Old
New Challenges? - Sun Feb 26, 2012, 05:10 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2010
I thought PSO were going to give us a great new challenge to replace the added value they withdrew from Cowboy's Challenge.

First question.
Has this been set up yet? - It would be good to get some details soon if it is going to be a monthly challenge and begin in March.

I also see Cowboy has added a second challenge himself which looks interesting. I am trying to devise a new challenge myself too.

Second question.
If members set up new challenges and they grow to become popular, is there any chance at all that PS/PSO will provide added prizes in future, or will they only add prizes to their own official in-house challenge?

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 06:01 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
***MOVED***

Hey Ed,

I'll bump this over to the top of the Support Center. You'll probably get a faster answer with the thread over there.

Curious about the challenge you're devising. I hope it comes together.

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 09:39 AM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdinFreeMan View Post
I thought PSO were going to give us a great new challenge to replace the added value they withdrew from Cowboy's Challenge.

First question.
Has this been set up yet? - It would be good to get some details soon if it is going to be a monthly challenge and begin in March.

I also see Cowboy has added a second challenge himself which looks interesting. I am trying to devise a new challenge myself too.

Second question.
If members set up new challenges and they grow to become popular, is there any chance at all that PS/PSO will provide added prizes in future, or will they only add prizes to their own official in-house challenge?

I would suggest that PSO/PS handle all future prizes themselves. The only reason I was handling it Ed was because i was member of the team and so it makes perfect sense that any future improvements be handled by them.
I am excited to see the improvements that PSO will come out with especially since there has never really been anything for sng players. The skill league is ok for those that can do volume and have the time but most can't and alot are just not mtt players.

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 10:54 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi Ed,

1.) We are planning this challenge in the background right now. There is a little bit more work involved than in Cowboy's Challenge so we need more time to set it up. I think it will be announced in Mid March.

2.) Yes, PSO will keep on supporting interesting user challenges in the future. So if you are planning to run a challenge or you already have an interesting challenge going leave us a message and we will see what we can do there. You don't have to be a team member to run a challenge with added prizes!

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 10:58 AM
(#5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hi Ed,

1.) We are planning this challenge in the background right now. There is a little bit more work involved than in Cowboy's Challenge so we need more time to set it up. I think it will be announced in Mid March.

2.) Yes, PSO will keep on supporting interesting user challenges in the future. So if you are planning to run a challenge or you already have an interesting challenge going leave us a message and we will see what we can do there. You don't have to be a team member to run a challenge with added prizes!

Regards,
Christopher
Thanks for the prompt reply Christopher. Look forward to seeing what the new PSO challenge has to offer.

Good luck all

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 11:12 AM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hi Ed,

Regards,
Christopher
So why did you take the prizes away from the Cowboy's Challenge which was clearly very popular!

Last edited by 19honu62; Sun Feb 26, 2012 at 11:37 AM..

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 01:02 PM
(#7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19honu62 View Post
So why did you take the prizes away from the Cowboy's Challenge which was clearly very popular!
Very good point Chris. If the benchmark set by the Cowboy's Challenge was not deemed good enough, then the expectations must be pretty high.

Gidee Up!

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com