Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Home Game sng's

Old
Home Game sng's - Sun Feb 26, 2012, 10:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey Christin,

I would like to suggest if you are already not working on it to consider having some prizes put into an organised PSO Community Home Game. Right now no one is signing up for the games and we have 95 members as they thinking its just another home game. The fact that you can win 1 hr live training is great but what about more structure in say a leaderboard month end game for qualifiers of say $100 added or $1000!
My reasoning is to support those members that wish to be an active part of helping PSO grow as this is a PSO home game. Put some larger prizes out there for them and they will play! I used to run this in my private game and then in my home game and the drunk tank does this too. You have members contributing money from their own pockets! Money they win on skill league or just flat out of their pocket.
Another suggestion would be to have a sng series of say capped entrants with 6 player and 9 player games. The games could then be used as a training tool in a replayer to show different styles and point out where players are leaking chips.
Lastly, I would suggest that the PSO home game only allow member sin that are PSO registered members and not guests. I have about 15% of my Cowboys Corral Home game (300) that are not even PSO members! Since this is a PSO Community Home Club please do not allow non PSO members in.

Giddy Up!

Last edited by 19honu62; Sun Feb 26, 2012 at 10:14 AM..

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 11:15 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2011
Hello Cowboy,

I'm not Christin, but I can help here aswell.

1.) As you can read on PSO Homegame's Announcement Whiteboard: "Prizes and more will be announced soon, stay tuned!". I already suggested and worked out some Prizes for March and we are still discussing what we are offering exactly internally. So stay tuned!

2.) This is already in place, see:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
let me explain it once more:
There won't be any password protected games in our Homegameclub. The "password forum" has been only created to ensure that only forum users are able to join the Homegame.
Thanks for your feedback, appreciated!

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 11:39 AM
(#3)
Yes i was simply offering suggestions too which is better done before decisions are made so that the best product can be realeased.

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 12:56 PM
(#4)
I like the sit n go idea because they fit more peoples schedules.

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 11:39 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by shirshot View Post
I like the sit n go idea because they fit more peoples schedules.

Don't know if you intend to set up a SNG for the Americans. It's all I've played since Black Friday and I've played 1,698 27-player SNG games. I can tell you the 27-player games usually run under two hours tops. If you ask Moxie, I bet he can give you the normal run time for the 45-player games.

I'm thinking if the games can be recorded, they become a library of training material for later classes. I do admit I'm not privy to the mechanics of establishing such a database, but I would hope somebody at PokerStars support can provide that information.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com