Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Petition to get blogs changed to live

Old
Petition to get blogs changed to live - Sun Feb 26, 2012, 10:37 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2011
I don't post on the forum much, I prefer to blog but could the powers that be change the blogs to live?

I posted on my blog 2 hours ago and as yet it hasn't passed moderation, I had thoughts on Hyper Turbo's that were current when I posted but could be obsolete by now. I can understand the need to moderate but they are no different than posting on the forum. Blogs that go against the T/C can be removed after they've been posted.

If you agree with me then put your name or thoughts on this thread. Maybe if enough people shout then something will be done about it.

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 11:11 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
I've mentioned that too but "they don't have plans to change the policy".
I also asked about an alternative and got a positive reply here .
The link-back rule seems quite fair enough to me, so if it could work for you... that is a possible solution.

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 11:20 AM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2011
Hello Ovalman,

At the moment there are no plans to change our blog moderation policy.

These blogs have been developed for wrap-up and important blog-posts mainly. If you want to create a blog with more discussion and interaction and more current updates you should check out our Blog-Forum, where you are able to create your own Forum-Blog with as many updates as you like and even realtime updates.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Sun Feb 26, 2012, 11:48 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSOGefallener View Post
Hello Ovalman,

At the moment there are no plans to change our blog moderation policy.

These blogs have been developed for wrap-up and important blog-posts mainly. If you want to create a blog with more discussion and interaction and more current updates you should check out our Blog-Forum, where you are able to create your own Forum-Blog with as many updates as you like and even realtime updates.

Regards,
Christopher
Thanks for the disappointing answer but at your next neeting could you bring the subject up? If enough feel strongly about it then you may perhaps change it.

I don't want a forum blog, it's counter productive imo. Nobody wants to scroll to the end of a thread to read the latest update. I like reading other players blogs while I don't frequent the forum much, I'm starting to get to know other bloggers, it has it's own community feel.

Again, anyone that wants an input in this please make your feeling known.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com