Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Home Games /

Ok, so....

Old
Ok, so.... - Mon Feb 27, 2012, 03:29 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
Who's going to take me under their wing? I'd love to get more involved in the PSO community and joining a Home Game club seems like the way to go. I mean after all, I'd love to get to know you guys better... err.. I mean win money from you . I don't have much of a bankroll to be steadily involved but I think I could spare $2 a week or so to play. Even if it's play money I'd love to take part in it. Also, I'm absolutely new to this Home Game thing, so you might receive some silly question from me, but! I'd love to get to be a part of all this fun you all seem to have, instead of reading posts on the forum .

Old
Mon Feb 27, 2012, 03:42 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
howdy,

these clubs are set up for fun 1st. poker 2nd

if thats the type of player you are here's tank #3 info

Open main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter the Club ID number: 605421
- Enter the Invitation Code: Drunk Tank 3

pm me for tank #2 info

chers

Old
Mon Feb 27, 2012, 04:48 PM
(#3)
Since: Jan 2012
will I fit into the buy in requirements for drunk tank #3? I do enjoy a fun game of poker and it would really be a nice get away from all the time i spend just grinding away at the 1c/2c games. This would indeed be excellent for me to clear my mind once or twice a week or so to somewhat bring back that feeling I used to have where you sit down with a couple buddies on a friday night with beers and enjoy a poker game.

P.S. - Having trouble with the invitational code and club # matching

Old
Mon Feb 27, 2012, 05:53 PM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydhollow97 View Post
will I fit into the buy in requirements for drunk tank #3? I do enjoy a fun game of poker and it would really be a nice get away from all the time i spend just grinding away at the 1c/2c games. This would indeed be excellent for me to clear my mind once or twice a week or so to somewhat bring back that feeling I used to have where you sit down with a couple buddies on a friday night with beers and enjoy a poker game.

P.S. - Having trouble with the invitational code and club # matching
tank #2 is friday nights $1.35 buy in, pm me for club info

tank #3 monday nights $2.20, run by Sandtrap777

not sure what problem your having with drunk tank #3, but after putting in the info,

you have to add your name and hit the l agree button

cheers

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com