Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

PSO Member status

Old
PSO Member status - Tue Feb 28, 2012, 09:06 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Is there an accurate way to tell if a person is a member of PSO community for the average person? The only way I can tell is if I do a search for the member and if they don't show up I assume they are not a member for one reason or another. Is this wrong or can someone assist here?

Thanks

Old
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 03:54 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
You can search for them here:

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/members

I'm guessing that's what you're already using. It has an autocomplete function if you don't know the entire username. Alternatively, you can use the search function to search for posts made by them. Or you can just click on their avatar if you see them and you're taken to their profile page.

Old
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 05:21 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Thats perfect thanks, i also search for them in the private message section but this is a nice alternative Gordon.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com