Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

my farewell post

Old
my farewell post - Tue Feb 28, 2012, 09:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2010
ok,

i wasn't a very active poster anyway, so, i probably won't be missed, but i'd just like to say good bye to all the decent folks here (and there are a lot), i think the quality has deteriorated to a point where there'sjust no point for me, personally, to consider posting again, the reason can be found below.

so, good luck to everyone, i hope iwill be allowed to keep watching the videos, especially lango's who i have the utmost respect for.

bye

PM Removed as they not allowed in Forum Post T2C

Last edited by TOO2COO; Tue Feb 28, 2012 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Removed PM

Old
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 10:22 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
I'm sorry to see you go, we need more peeps here, not less. I do understand your reasons, though, every post seems like it's a challenge to get right. Anyway, good luck in your future endeavors, on and off the felt!!

Old
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 11:02 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
good luck jango, I liked your posts! good luck in the future

Old
Tue Feb 28, 2012, 11:12 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
why?

Old
Wed Feb 29, 2012, 03:08 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
I guess it was my fault :/
In this thread, m.bisland "accepted" to stake honey721, but did it in such a funny way that I sent him $1 myself and told him to play whatever he wanted with it and send back anything he felt appropriate, if he just wanted to keep it no prob, his post was really good.

So Django sez, you guys throwing money around, send it to me.

So I look up his stats, say, hey, and tell him that I'll give him a little to play some micros.
He says he just wants the money for free, I say sure, the Bahamas or Jersey account, we have a laugh and then he politely declines the offer.

All's well and good, except this morning I find out that it's not, as I offered to stake someone other than the OP in the thread, and you can't do that.

Hey I didn't know. It's not as if I read every post here.
Now I know, so I won't do it.
I guess Django was supposed to know. But he said no thanks anyway... whatever.

Pity that m.bisland's post got deleted as well though, it was really funny, and he was staking the OP (he actually did - in a funny way :)

So hey, I'm sorry I caused any inconvenience, I honestly wasn't aware it was against the rules.

Old
Wed Feb 29, 2012, 03:52 AM
(#6)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
You bad, bad boy, Don...

Django, I don't want to see you go. Mostly because you're willing to lay the truth out in no uncertain terms... We need more of that around here. Well. mostly. we just need those in charge to pay attention.

Assume your PM said something like "You should know why you posted something we know like and that why we no let you and is always make sense for you do this no or never is do again,"

Here's to hoping this place gets back to being better, and when it does, I hope you'll come back.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com