Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

well, what a decent night for me last night.

Old
well, what a decent night for me last night. - Wed Feb 29, 2012, 12:27 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
BronzeStar
I posted this in my blog, but I got an email from PSO saying the forums missed me because I hadn't posted in a while. TBH, I just haven't had the time. Im active in the blog community, and Im play A LOT of poker lately, and I didnt see anything I really wanted to post on. So, I'll show my results from last night, to remain active, and boast a little. I never made any big 1000+ cashes or whatnot, but I did cash 5/7 tournys last night starting the day on a 4/4 heater. My BR went from doubled! Whoop! I had opportunities to go higher as well.

4th place in a 1R1AO for 126
53rd place in a Rebuy for 20
121st place in a rebuy for 40
and another cash in the big 4.40 for 6 bucks

I cant remember the fifth one but it was nice to see an ROI in the positve range over the course of a full day!

Cheers,
Gerard.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com