Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

running really bad

Old
running really bad - Thu Mar 01, 2012, 02:50 AM
(#1)
Since: Sep 2010
in 5-10 cash game utg limped in. 3 ppl called behind me and the botton raised to 75. sb and bb both folded. I re-rasied to 235. CO called the botton called.
flop came:
I checked and co checked the botton bet 450. then I raised it to 1100. and the CO go allin with 12k. the botton fold and i called it. the turn and river is :. and the co turned off with pocket 9s.
after this hand i begain running really bad. lost several big hands and most of them i was sucked out on the turn or river.
then i decide to quit the cash game for a while and i go to play some tournament.
first 3 tournaments i played almost 12 hours total and best hand is jj. and it's lose to k8.
the 4th tournament i still running bad at begining and lost have of my chips with pocket jj.
after that hand i picked up a5 off. i raised with a5 and 1 called flop came t k 4 rainbow.
the oppenent checked called flop and turn. the turn is an 8 and river is a 3. all blank card and the pot is like 5000. and he was allin with 2.5k b4 my action. i think for a while and im sure he missed his straight draw and cant hit any pairs. so i called with ace high with all my chips. then he showed qj. i won. i think its the best read and call in my poker life so far. and after that i felt im running good. and i traped my op several times and my chips go to 50k. became a chip leader.
but then i had kk on sb, one guy allin with 66 and have 10k chips pre flop. i called his allin and he hit the 6 and won. after that i felt the curse come back. at final table. 7 ppl left. i have 45k chips not too many but still not bad. i had qq at bb and sb limp in with k-10s. i raised the blind and he go allin with 40k. i had to call with best hand and a king came to the flop i lost almost all my chips and after that hand i got bust out without cashed.
and today i played another tournament. a stupid play re-raised my raise with a-10 off and i had jj.
flop is 49j, two hearts. i bet and he go allin i got covered and i cant fold the nuts. and its runer runer straight for him.
i dont know if the poker is good to me anymore.
someone tell me what can i do.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com