Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Migrate my PSO account

Old
Migrate my PSO account - Thu Mar 01, 2012, 03:32 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2012
Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to migrate my PokerSchoolOnline account into the IntelliPoker.com.pt since Portuguese is my first language and I feel like It would be a lot more helpful to me, if I read and answer Quizs in my native language.
I got into PSO by mistake and I would really rather be in the Portuguese Poker School.
Is it possible? either migrate the account, or delete it in order to get a new one in IntelliPoker.

Thank you in advance.

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 03:36 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hello LeoJFG.

In order to transfer your account to the Portuguese site, you will have to mail support@pokerschoolonline.com and request a transfer to the site in your native language.

Simply request the transfer to your native language site, and they will handle all the details. The process usually takes about a day.

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 03:39 PM
(#3)
Thank you very much.
I've sent the same email to the support, but I wanted first of all to know if it is possible or not.
thank you again.

BTW I'll be allowd to receive any bonus from the Portuguese School ?

Last edited by LeoJFG; Thu Mar 01, 2012 at 03:42 PM..

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:12 PM
(#4)
BTW Is still possible to do it, if I've already done any of the quiz and received the bonus ? or since i've received any, i'm no longer allowed to change to Intelli ?

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:22 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Leo!

You can switch to intelli, but if you've taken advantage of the PSO promotion, you will not be able to double up and take advantage of their promotion too.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:26 PM
(#6)
I've already done the Basic and Core quizes and so received the PSO Member Ticket (Premier Skill League Qualif.) . that means i cant reace the same tickets in Intelli, but I'll still be able to switch and reive other bonus?
Because the main reason I wanna change is the 1.5$ Tickets no-deposit needed. Does PSO have any non-deposit bonus? Beside of Tournaments like Premier Skill League ?

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:33 PM
(#7)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi Leo!

Their bonus promotions are seperate from ours and they are in most cases different.
We do not have that particular bonus. The skill leagues do not require a deposit to get their payouts, but you will want to look at the VPP requirements (for payout levels and for possible promotion to the premier league).

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:41 PM
(#8)
So let me be sure if I got that right.
Even though i already received 1 bonus on PSO (Core Quiz), I can still switch to Intelli? Will I still be able to receive all Intelli's bonus or just the ones I didnt get from PSO?
I'm sorry for being so annoying, i'm just trying to understand the cons for switching.

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:44 PM
(#9)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Leo,

You can switch, but you won't be eligible for their promotions for any that you have already taken advantage of from PSO. You'll only be eligible for the ones that you did not get from PSO.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:49 PM
(#10)
Okay, Thank you very much John.
Your help was the best, sorry if i've been annoying or my englosh wasnt the best.

Thank you once again!

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 05:51 PM
(#11)
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoJFG View Post
Okay, Thank you very much John.
Your help was the best, sorry if i've been annoying or my englosh wasnt the best.

Thank you once again!
Hey Leo!

Not a problem. Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com