Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

table ninja

Old
table ninja - Thu Mar 01, 2012, 11:20 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
hi just wondering is anyone using table ninja?
if so what are its benefits? and are there any tutorial videos available for it?

i just got the free trial for 30 days and any help in getting it going and running properly would be greatly appreciated.

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 11:32 PM
(#2)
Deleted user
Yeah I think there might be some videos on how to set it up.
Think there is a program called xpadder that you can program a xbox controller and use that to play.
Would look into that for sure if I wasnt on a mac and worried about glitches running parallels for windows.

Let me check if I can find you something more.

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 11:36 PM
(#3)
Deleted user
MEh..to much of a search.

Go to Twoplustwo and search "table ninja" and all kinds of stuff will come up.
Just noticed a old thread on a mac version that I posted in,glad you brought this up.

Old
Thu Mar 01, 2012, 11:51 PM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
TN's website has videos on it's features that'll help you out. There's at least one video specifically for setting it up.

The main features I use are the pot-betting hotkeys and the SNG Opener. The hotkeys let me assign a default bet to one particular key so all I need to do is press that one key if I ever want to bet. Checking and folding is easier, too, since I just hit one key to get that done. The SNG Opener lets me focus on my tables while new games load up as I don't actually have to manually sign up for them.

Old
Fri Mar 02, 2012, 12:30 AM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Pstars has hotkey program in the software already that is easy to use, for the lazy folks out there

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com