Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

stupid card players

Old
stupid card players - Fri Mar 02, 2012, 07:37 PM
(#1)
Since: Dec 2011
I am so sick of jack asses calling or playing shit cards and suking out to win this site is full of jack asses i am ready to just call it quits. I can understand running into some jack asses, but it happenes to many times on this site to forgive. Is it just me or am i playing the wrong games. And just so you know its not freerolls or nickle dime stuff its 5$ tourneys and up.

Old
Fri Mar 02, 2012, 08:16 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by archrandy View Post
I am so sick of jack asses calling or playing shit cards and suking out to win this site is full of jack asses i am ready to just call it quits. I can understand running into some jack asses, but it happenes to many times on this site to forgive. Is it just me or am i playing the wrong games. And just so you know its not freerolls or nickle dime stuff its 5$ tourneys and up.
Huh? I'm totally lost. I spend my days looking for these people.

Old
Fri Mar 02, 2012, 08:42 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydhollow97 View Post
Huh? I'm totally lost. I spend my days looking for these people.

+ INFINITY (and beyond...).

"Listen,here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table,then YOU are the sucker."

---Mike McDermott "Rounders"

Last edited by Moxie Pip; Fri Mar 02, 2012 at 08:47 PM..

Old
Fri Mar 02, 2012, 08:49 PM
(#4)
Since: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie Pip View Post
+ INFINITY (and beyond...).

"Listen,here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table,then YOU are the sucker."

---Mike McDermott "Rounders"
Oh and we call them donkeys. Jackasses isn't so nice

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 09:59 AM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2011

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 10:24 AM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2011
rainbow donkey of course.

May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 10:52 AM
(#7)
Since: Jun 2010
The thing with the bigger tournies is this....

actually i have no idea but what i think is.

you get 3 types of people playing a $5 tournie

1. Rec player after all its less than the cost of beer and you might win some serious cash
2. Satellite player won his ticket in the 2FFP rebuy.
3. Regs - who know not to rant and rave about bad beats on PSO but rather that MTT play is a grind and you have to play lots of them to guage where you are in the grand scheme of things.

oh and i'm so the first one SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTED

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 02:02 PM
(#8)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron112355 View Post

You forgot me Any Two Card Donkey!

I feel left out

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 04:37 PM
(#9)
Since: Sep 2011
Hey my friend it does not matter what site ur on.These DONKEYS are on every site. You have to take the good with the bad. After all it poker a game of skill and luck but mostly luck. try to have FUN.

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 05:39 PM
(#10)
Since: Dec 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydhollow97 View Post
Oh and we call them donkeys. Jackasses isn't so nice
I'm even nicer...I call them burros Isn't that warmer and fuzzier?

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 05:45 PM
(#11)
Deleted user
Looks like I got a new way to color code.

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 05:56 PM
(#12)
Since: Feb 2011
Consider moxie pips Rounders quote seconded.

Also, have you considered looking at your own game, instead of whining and complaining about someone elses? Just askin'.

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 07:40 PM
(#13)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by archrandy View Post

So one one hand i might think hmmm archrandy has ground his way up playing hundred of games and has a healthy bankroll of over $500 to be playing these tournies so must know that over the long term he will beat the shove monkeys if he plays well and adjusts to them

or

he's playing out of depth and whining about it

so which is it?

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 08:49 PM
(#14)
Since: Nov 2011
The greatest composer of the last century (he'll be rediscovered in a few decades) actually wrote a song about this some 30 years ago...

Old
Sun Mar 11, 2012, 08:32 AM
(#15)
Since: Jul 2011
Quote:
You forgot me Any Two Card Donkey!

I feel left out

Any two Cards...That would make you Donktacular

Last edited by Ron112355; Sun Mar 11, 2012 at 08:35 AM.. Reason: forgot the quote

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com