Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Finaly hit $25 Bankroll from playing freerolls

Old
Finaly hit $25 Bankroll from playing freerolls - Sat Mar 03, 2012, 04:19 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
Pre post Background (as Bankroll Section is gone other wise id post in there)
First Months BankRoll - Sat May 14, 2011, 08:15 AM

First of all i just did this to try beat Chris F first / days / weeks month bankroll challenge id seen on TV and to see how much i could make for free in month.
Then I promised my self after First month I'd keep going with free-rolls in-till i hit $50, to buildup bankroll, then play for money after that target (keep ahead of downswings etc),
well im not going to spend money/vpp in till i hit $50.00, and then split into 2 POTS/ money accounts on same 0HighTime0 Account.
1; $25.00 savings / winnings
2; $25.00 to play for money/vpp
all money etc from POT #1 will stay in POT #1 ( only use if needed to top up POT #2 )
all winnings from POT #2 will go in to POT #1

Read more: First Months BankRoll - PokerSchoolOnline Forum http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...#ixzz1o2QM7c8x

Update; 02.03.2012
$US 25.24
Well After 10 months of just playing freerolls to build my bank roll from $00.00, I have finally made it over US$25 after Feb's Openleague.
Its been slower than i thought after the main source's of making money dried up after NZ&AUS Div 2 in July/August last year, and $250 NZ give away stopped, its been just Open league and WR2 tourneys, too make money with out spending money, Now there's The Big Game NZ regional Games each night and BRM freerolls Leaderboard i just found (wish id found earlier), that will help speed up end goal.
Well I'm half way too my $50 mark/goal, all this grinding / practice be good for when i finally spend money too make money. Then look out

All Thee Best
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PokerStars Casher 02.03.2012.JPG (22.4 KB, 11 views)

Old
Sat Mar 03, 2012, 04:28 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
That's really amazing 0HighTImes0. Really, really cool. That's some serious commitment to building your roll, and I'm glad that you're seeing some serious progress. Keep up the great work.

Old
Sat Mar 03, 2012, 04:42 AM
(#3)
Since: Apr 2011
Thank you PanickyPoker, and All thee best for your March/April goals and into future
All Thee Best

Old
Sat Mar 03, 2012, 04:20 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Hi High TImes!

When I first started on PS a few yrs ago, that's how I started my bankroll. I built up $25 from freerolls, then started into the dime/quarter and 50 cent games.

Good luck at the tables.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 04, 2012, 10:26 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
Well done hightimes and deserved for the dedication

Old
Second final table - Tue Mar 06, 2012, 08:14 PM
(#6)
Since: Jul 2010
BronzeStar
Again I would like to thank the trainers in the PSO. I made my second final table in a 1lgtd last night. Not only did I finish third,I also had my biggest cash to date. I also tripled my monthly goal .
Again thank you for the help and support
Chef229

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com