Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Poker News /

WPO warmup rnd 2..players

Old
WPO warmup rnd 2..players - Thu Oct 10, 2002, 04:08 AM
(#1)
Deleted user
I just took a look thru the qualifiers for rnd 2 this weekend.

And thru Weds Oct 9th 8:30 event....there were quite a few PSO'ers on the list. Possibly half of the qualifiers....(did not count)

Just wanted to say

Congratualtions!!
and
Good Luck[/b]

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 09:14 AM
(#2)
Deleted user
Looks like I am the only one that hasn't qualified

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 09:45 AM
(#3)
Deleted user
don't worry noodles neither have I

oops....

i haven't played a round 1 game yet

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 02:58 PM
(#4)
Deleted user
Neither have I

Took 17th last nite....Arggg.

Its good practice though in discipline.

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 07:04 PM
(#5)
Deleted user
Quote:
Originally Posted by aha12877

oops....

i haven't played a round 1 game yet
Oops...just realised, neither have I :P

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 07:06 PM
(#6)
Deleted user
noodles you might not have "played" a round 1 but you were at my mine and randolfs table the other night throwing chips about

Old
Thu Oct 10, 2002, 11:33 PM
(#7)
Sailor Moe
(Sailor Moe)
Since: Jun 2010
Have a lot of faith in all you PSO players. I won the round 2 last week-end so sure all you good players will do fine.

Best of luck to all & see you on Jan. 1,. :wink:

Sailor Moe

Old
Fri Oct 11, 2002, 01:09 AM
(#8)
Deleted user
Sorry Ironside, I was talking about having not played this week. Though you are correct about me not actually 'playing' when I was at that table also Usually the case these days, and will mostly remain so till next June.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com