Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments /

Poker League LIVE

Old
Poker League LIVE - Tue Mar 06, 2012, 01:19 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2010
Hi PSOers,

I wanted to let you know i just join in British Columbia Amateur Poker League about two weeks ago and liking it very much. Season #13 is almost over it ended at the end this month. On March 31s,t we have Main Event for top south 80 and top north 30 will be playing in Final Tournment.

It play every Mon, Tues, Thurs at 7:00 pm. This is only for fun friendly game. We go by points when we play, at the end of the season top 80 and top 30 get to play in FIANL TOURNMENT
for top two prize nothing big or major.

This is my 2nd game i played so far in league, which as right now i'm sitting at 98 on the leaderboard hoping to make my spot for the main event.

You can find me there on the internet britishcolumbiaamateurpokerleague.com
my name is Gary S you can find me there on the leaderboard.

Cheers,
outcast13

Old
Thu Mar 08, 2012, 03:06 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
Well done Gary hope you win it mate good luck and good fun.

Old
Sat Mar 10, 2012, 02:34 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2010
Good Luck Gary

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com