Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Online Events /

WBCOOP Main Event Finished 3rd

Old
WBCOOP Main Event Finished 3rd - Tue Mar 06, 2012, 09:17 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
Hey guys and gals. I recently made my first blog about my WBCOOP Main Event where I finished 3rd. The blog is up at

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/blogs/?idblog=16235

Let me know what you think! Any suggestions, hints, analysis, etc.

Old
Tue Mar 06, 2012, 09:57 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Hey panicattck! I remember seeing you in one of the games. I was railing some other people and your name stood out. Congrats on the cash! Looks like your blog already has a few readers, but I'm sure this'll give it a boost.

By the way, here's a link to PSO's welcome thread if you need a tour of the site. I hope you do more blogs on more big cashes. Welcome to PSO!

Old
Tue Mar 06, 2012, 11:53 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2010
Great first post, can't wait for your next one.

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 07:56 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
Congrats

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com