Old
OPR v PLAYERSCOPE.COM - Tue Mar 06, 2012, 10:31 PM
(#1)
Since: Mar 2011
So this is my player scope link,

http://playerscope.com/briany84/poke...54&pnid=1&tt=8

And this is my OPR link,

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...?t=2&rc=303440

WITH RE BUY ADD ON ESTIMATE TURNED OFF......

This is my OPR link with REBUY ADD ONN ESTIMATE TURNED ON...

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...C.html?t=2&rc=

SO WHATS THE DEAL, WHICH ONE DO WE GO BY??

Old
Tue Mar 06, 2012, 10:32 PM
(#2)
lol, stat junkie HEAVEN....

Old
Tue Mar 06, 2012, 11:06 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
I think the most accurate database would be a hand tracker. The only site I've seen record accurate numbers for me is Sharkscope. Just about every site doesn't track something, and that's the site that misses the least for me. Could be different from person to person, though.

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 08:34 AM
(#4)
Since: Jul 2010
Hey thanks for the new site to check out stats. I use pokerpro labs as my main spot to check stats because I was given unlimited searches because I was trying out their HUD! I also like sharkscope but it doesn't make sense for me to pay them a fee for the searches I can get for free on the one i use.
I also like the way I can search all games played by a player but the one thing i find annoying is they don't list a tourney id # for reference which sharkscope does.
I've done some quick checking on this new site and it appears to post a similar style to pokerpro labs but it doesn't allow a stacking of players for side by side reference which doesn't appeal.
My main reason for using this is of course for stats verification for my challenge and the stacking is important.

I also agree that every site I have seen seems to miss data. I don't like OPR at all because it is very misleading data as it only tracks games with players over 36 in the field and alot of people play less than those size sng's. It is also very hard to pick out the data and it isn't detailed enough.

Thanks for this new site i will keep looking at it.

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 12:29 PM
(#5)
Which tracking site do you tend to use Chris?

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com