Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Live Game Sweats and Online Tournaments / Skill League /

I've got a premiere league ticket but been playing at the open league!

Old
I've got a premiere league ticket but been playing at the open league! - Wed Mar 07, 2012, 01:06 PM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2010
I just learned today that I was issued premiere league ticket last march 4!!No wonder I cant see my name and points in the open league leaderboard w/c i've been playing for 4 days now.I guess I have to take down my 1st premiere game tomorrow to catch-up in the leaderboard.wish me luck guyz

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 01:19 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Welcome to the forum bokyaw! Congrats on making it into the Premier League! Good thing you caught it so soon. I wish you luck this month!

Here's some info in case you need some help navigating the website. I hope to see you around the forums.

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 05:41 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
Everyone gets this ticket after completing one of the quiz, right?

What happends with my partizipating on the open league if i also starts playing in the premiere league?

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 05:58 PM
(#4)
Since: Jun 2010
(Super-Moderator)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOslo View Post
Everyone gets this ticket after completing one of the quiz, right?

What happends with my partizipating on the open league if i also starts playing in the premiere league?
Hi Thomas!

If a player qualifies for the premier league, then they will not receive a league score in the open league. To get a premier ticket, a player has to qualify by playing in either the open or the qualifier league. Here's a link to the league information.

Hope this helps.

John (JWK24)

Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com