Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Adbsolute madness...

Old
Adbsolute madness... - Wed Mar 07, 2012, 06:44 PM
(#1)
Since: Jan 2012
I swear I didn't expect to have a day like this on the micro levels. I must've been ready to call it quits atleast 4-5 times today. This was definitely the greatest test I've had on my discipline.

As you might've read I took my first shot at 5NL yesterday night. Which well, went ok. I took down a nice pot with AA against AK and thought the move up wasn't going to be too complicated.

I was wrong....

I have no idea what came over me. The whole entire day today was so full of bad plays/bad beats I was ready to rip my hair out. And then something happened....

EDIT - 30k hands is where I started to play 5NL. So you can see what sort of chaos I went through all day.

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 07:33 PM
(#2)
Since: Apr 2010
BronzeStar
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That looks like a good days work to me. Keep it up.

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 07:54 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2010
What I really like here Syd is that after coming back from the early downswing you took a second one and instead of chucking it in or panicking you hunkered down and fought back. Nicely done.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com