Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Off-Topic Discussions /

Joke of the day

Old
Thumbs down
Joke of the day - Wed Mar 07, 2012, 06:48 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
BronzeStar
More like a rant actually. Well the other night I was playing the big game tournament for NZ. This tourney is a 'Time' tourney which runs for an hour three times a day. You accumulate points depending on your stack size at the end of each tournament., and the first table I was seated at happened to be the same table as donkaroony -all in every hand no matter what he got. So of course I wait until I get dealt a good hand so that I can call this mofo... anyways he goes all in once again with 63 offsuit and I call him with high cards. He wins with a pair of threes, I get fkd off and call him a fkn donk. Well that was okay... the very next game I am seated at the same table as this donk again and he takes me out exactly the same way. Funnily enough I knew that I would be seated at the same table as this person in the next game. This shit happens way too frequently and too often to be called a coincidence,and I'm pretty sure pokerstars sits back and has a good old laugh over stressing players like me out. What I don't understand is how donkarooney's name isn't even on the leaderboard at all and yet both nights he had really big stacks. I lost a few games and yet my name still appears. Is he even a real person?

This site just turns into a bigger joke every time I play here.

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 06:55 PM
(#2)
Currently their are 173502 players playing on Pokerstars tables.

And because you cannot correctly play against a maniac you think that a very overworked Pokerstar employee has written some code inrder to "get" you?

What on earth did you do to get them so mad at you?

It must have been terrible.

on the Plus side Dave "Thelangoier has a good video on combatting agression you may like to watch.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ith-Aggression

hope that helps

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 07:05 PM
(#3)
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
Currently their are 173502 players playing on Pokerstars tables.

And because you cannot correctly play against a maniac you think that a very overworked Pokerstar employee has written some code inrder to "get" you?

What on earth did you do to get them so mad at you?

It must have been terrible.

on the Plus side Dave "Thelangoier has a good video on combatting agression you may like to watch.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ith-Aggression

hope that helps

Grade b
Thanks grade B for the link. How did you know I needed to learn how to control my aggression? that obvious huh? lol. Yeah I admit that I need to learn to control my tilt but there are so many weird strange things that happen in the hands and when I tell someone to 'get fkd' cos of a bad beat the next hand I will definitely be getting taken out the worst way possible. Call me a paranoid wreck but I aint no stupid fool either.

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 07:14 PM
(#4)
your a paranoid wreck.

We get so blinded by the Stupid play of the ******* ****** ****** ****** donks that we don't see how bad a play really is sometimes.

You state you called with "high cards" I put him on a range of 91% and gave you QJo

According to poker stove you should win this 57 times out of 100. Hd you have waited and called with 88 your chances go right up to 68%.

So yes he was playing like a donkey but your calling range needed to tighten up a bit from "high cards"

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Wed Mar 07, 2012, 07:47 PM
(#5)
Since: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grade b View Post
your a paranoid wreck.

We get so blinded by the Stupid play of the ******* ****** ****** ****** donks that we don't see how bad a play really is sometimes.

You state you called with "high cards" I put him on a range of 91% and gave you QJo

According to poker stove you should win this 57 times out of 100. Hd you have waited and called with 88 your chances go right up to 68%.

So yes he was playing like a donkey but your calling range needed to tighten up a bit from "high cards"

Grade b
+1K, it's called discipline, and you really need to develope it in order to learn how to win. Patience is another skill you might want to think about, yes it's annoying when some donk is playing ATC and winning, but it happens.

Your hand will come, you just need to wait for it.

Old
Fri Mar 09, 2012, 01:55 AM
(#6)
BronzeStar
Not even gonna bother with Big game NZ. It's a ****ing joke now. thumbsdown*

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com