Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

cashed out for once?

Old
cashed out for once? - Thu Mar 08, 2012, 02:55 AM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
BronzeStar
My Bankroll pushed 450 the other day, dropped below 400 today, and I did something that I didnt think I was gonna do for a while, but I'm happy with the outcome. I cashed out 150 bucks. This is an achievement for me because its my second cashout since joining PSO, cashing out is a foreign idea to me, and i usually play above my BR until I bust. However, as I repeatedly say n my PSO blog and the fact my cashout got me tickets to see Tom Petty! Woop! I'm pretty stoked. Freerolling a concert. Yeah boi!

Old
Thu Mar 08, 2012, 03:00 AM
(#2)
Since: Nov 2011
well done furry got be good for your roi.

Old
Thu Mar 08, 2012, 07:49 AM
(#3)
Since: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by holdemace486 View Post
well done furry got be good for your roi.
Cashing out has nothing to do with ROI.

Congratulations, FurryWallz! Good bankroll management pays off! Next time you'll be freerolling a Porsche. Or a camel. Camels are much more awesome.

Old
Thu Mar 08, 2012, 10:42 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2010
It's definitely good that you are keeping to good BR management - that's a key part of being profitable in the long term.

And it's always great to cash out for a 'bonus' treat like a nice meal, concert, theatre or whatever you are into.
(Even if its a camel!)

My favourite is to take out just $20 and go for an all-you can eat Chinese Buffet for about 5 -hours.... then I have the calories to grind another 3-days! With the laptop balanced on my distended gut.

Good luck and enjoy your night out

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan

Old
Thu Mar 08, 2012, 11:06 AM
(#5)
Since: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feskprins View Post
Cashing out has nothing to do with ROI.

Congratulations, FurryWallz! Good bankroll management pays off! Next time you'll be freerolling a Porsche. Or a camel. Camels are much more awesome.

Thought it did sorry hmm new topic coming lol, joking, still well done to take some money back.

Old
Thu Mar 15, 2012, 09:56 PM
(#6)
Since: Feb 2012
BronzeStar
Thats awesome! How about camelback riding to a chinese buffet?? see that? Im taking two awesome ideas and making them one the same.

The remaining BR dwindled, and I spiked it up for the micromillions. So far, day one isnt even over and I'm up 60 bucks! I have banned ring games altogether for the next two weeks, just me and the tournament grind!

:S:P:O sijfaogao whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Old
Sun Mar 18, 2012, 10:25 AM
(#7)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
Good stuff man. All this talk about chinese buffets is making me really want to go too lol. Sad to report though, our favorite local China Buffet that my family and friends went to all the time back in the day, shut down randomly recently.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com