Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Software & Videos & Literature /

pokerpro labs

Old
pokerpro labs - Fri Mar 09, 2012, 07:21 AM
(#1)
Since: Aug 2011
is anyone using pokerpro super hud and/or tournament shark?if yes do you feel they are worth the money for subscription?thinking about purchasing and curious about huds etc and their value and benefits anyone with any useful info please fill me in

Old
Fri Mar 09, 2012, 05:13 PM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2010
Mile I have used the super hud and being a web based format has its benefits but i find that it makes my data flicker when it updates and it is slow and confusing. I also have paid for and use PT3 and I love it. If you are only playing the $11 and under games then the micro version of the tracker will be good enough for you as they only track games under $11 buy ins.

Giddy Up!

Old
re post - Fri Mar 09, 2012, 10:11 PM
(#3)
Since: Aug 2011
thnx honu i'll check it out

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com