Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Texas Hold'Em Cash Games /

Sessions

Old
Sessions - Sun Mar 11, 2012, 09:30 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hey I have a question:

Is it possible to just add a whole sessions in the hand replayer or do you have to do it hand by hand?

And if so can you explain step by step with some nice pictures, thanks

Old
Sun Mar 11, 2012, 04:02 PM
(#2)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Hi Skekkkk.

You CAN load multiple hands into the replayer, but I am not sure what the limit is on that.

You can create a file, and put all the hands from a session into that file.
Then, when you go to the "link builder" you have an option to create a link showing all hands in a group, or just the single hand.

Example of multiple hands:

I do believe there is a limit though, as I tried to create an 85 hand group once, and the link did not work.

Hope it helps.

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 11, 2012, 04:11 PM
(#3)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDean View Post
Hi Skekkkk.

You CAN load multiple hands into the replayer, but I am not sure what the limit is on that.

You can create a file, and put all the hands from a session into that file.
Then, when you go to the "link builder" you have an option to create a link showing all hands in a group, or just the single hand.

Example of multiple hands:

I do believe there is a limit though, as I tried to create an 85 hand group once, and the link did not work.

Hope it helps.

-JDean
Five hands at a time is the maximum, I loaded my whole HH from the PSO live training club in the Hand Replayer test section which you opened JD and could only load Five Hands at a time, took ages to load up.

Old
Sun Mar 11, 2012, 05:33 PM
(#4)
Since: Aug 2010
BronzeStar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Curran View Post
Five hands at a time is the maximum, I loaded my whole HH from the PSO live training club in the Hand Replayer test section which you opened JD and could only load Five Hands at a time, took ages to load up.
Hi Bill.

Loading hands into the replayer is probably 5 hands Bill (I'm not sure, I usually load 1 at a time), but once loaded and into a file, you can create a 32+ hand replayer screen by simply changing to "include all hands in group". The sinlge link created will then show all hands.

-JDean

Double Bracelet Winner

Old
Sun Mar 11, 2012, 06:01 PM
(#5)
Since: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDean View Post
Hi Bill.

Loading hands into the replayer is probably 5 hands Bill (I'm not sure, I usually load 1 at a time), but once loaded and into a file, you can create a 32+ hand replayer screen by simply changing to "include all hands in group". The sinlge link created will then show all hands.

-JDean
That IS what I did JD, but you can only add a maximum of Five hands at a time into the file, so consequently my 360 hands took ages to load in.

Old
Thu Mar 15, 2012, 11:09 AM
(#6)
Since: Sep 2010
***Moved***

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com