Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

Live Training 12-24 March!

Old
Live Training 12-24 March! - Mon Mar 12, 2012, 10:53 AM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
(Head Trainer)
Hi all,

Please pay close attention to the Live Training calendar over the next 2 weeks!

The PSO server is set on the ET time zone, which has moved into daylight savings time. Europe however does not move until Sunday the 25th, so while the training classes normally run at GMT -5 for the next 2 weeks they will be at GMT -4, and then go back to GMT -5 when Europe rolls their clocks forward.

Due to trainers being in different time zones with different personal schedules as well, this adjustment has caused us to move some times from their "normal" slots. Most notably, the weekly early sessions are slotted for 16:00 ET instead of 15:00 ET, and Andre's Sunday Heads up Coaching is 3 hours earlier than normal due to conflicts with his schedule this caused.

As of the 25th March we'll shift things back as we go back to GMT -5 again.

Thanks!
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TheLangolier; Mon Mar 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM..

Old
Mon Mar 12, 2012, 10:57 AM
(#2)
(Head Trainer)
BTW, my sessions I have moved back to their normal ET time zone slots, so for those of you in Europe who burn the midnight oil to attend my classes, these will run an hour earlier for you the next 2 weeks while ET is on GMT -4.

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 13, 2012, 04:50 AM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
I would love to be a part of the live training, but most classes seems to run between 00 am and 06 am in Europe :p

Atleast they are available as a video after

Old
Tue Mar 13, 2012, 09:14 AM
(#4)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasOslo View Post
I would love to be a part of the live training, but most classes seems to run between 00 am and 06 am in Europe :p

Atleast they are available as a video after
Hi Thomas,

Half the Live Training classes during the week are run in the evening in Europe. The typical start time for them is 20:00 GMT, Monday -Thursday. I hope you can attend more of them.

Thanks,
Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com