Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions / Live Training /

MicroMillions Training Sessions

Old
MicroMillions Training Sessions - Mon Mar 12, 2012, 08:53 PM
(#1)
Since: Jun 2010
The Micro Millions series starts this Thursday on the 15th of March

Starting tomorrow and for the next 3 days we have some special MicroMillions training sessions running. We will highlight what the MicroMillions is all about, how via satellites this series is truly fit for everyone's bankroll. We'll also play some satellites in the session and talk strategy.

Members who attend one of the three MicroMillions training sessions this week will receive a ticket to a special MM Main Event Satellite exclusively run for you on the 25th of March... this satellite will be a $2.20 buy in + the ticket, and will include 11 MM Main Event seats ADDED to the prize pool!

I'm running the first session tomorrow http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/edu...sion/?id=24228

Hope to see you all there.
Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Mar 16, 2012, 01:51 PM
(#2)
For those or you asking in the sessions. Here are the details of the tourney. Tickets should be issued by tomorrow.

Buy-In: $2.20, 11 MicroMillions Main-Event Tickets added!
Date: March 25th, 2012. Begin: 21:00 CET/5PM ET !
Tourney-ID:: 533187211

Good Luck
Andy

Quad Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Mar 16, 2012, 01:54 PM
(#3)
Since: Sep 2010
Hi guys,

We're having a few issues with the Super Satellite, and at the moment the Tourney ID is not locating it in the PokerStars client. We'll have things figured out within the next week and we'll post in the announcement forum when we have more information to share. This might affect when members receive tickets to the Super Satellite, so don't worry if you don't receive anything by tomorrow.

Sorry for the technical difficulties. Have a great day!

Old
Fri Mar 16, 2012, 02:14 PM
(#4)
Hey panicky poker can you confirm the start time is it really 1.5 hours after the main event starts?

Grade b

I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Fri Mar 16, 2012, 02:18 PM
(#5)
Since: Sep 2010
No, I can't. That's actually what I was trying to do when I noticed the event wasn't there anymore. That does appear to be when the game was originally scheduled, but for all I know it'll have an earlier start time when it resurfaces. We'll keep everyone posted.

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 06:04 PM
(#6)
Since: Mar 2011
ChromeStar
Any updates on when this tournament will be held?

Old
Fri Mar 23, 2012, 09:28 PM
(#7)
Since: Jul 2010
It's in the lobby as starting 30 minutes before the Micro Millions Main Event, which has late registration for 180 minutes.

Old
Sat Mar 24, 2012, 12:56 AM
(#8)
ChromeStar
I can't see it and I do not have a tournament ticket for it yet.Can you tell me what the tournament ID number is?

Old
Sat Mar 24, 2012, 01:01 AM
(#9)
Since: May 2011
Any info on how many tickets you issued? Seems a little weird that the satellite starts only 30 minutes before the main event.

Old
Sat Mar 24, 2012, 10:24 AM
(#10)
(Head Trainer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarg1967 View Post
I can't see it and I do not have a tournament ticket for it yet.Can you tell me what the tournament ID number is?
Only members who attended the training got tickets. I checked, it shows you registered for ahar's session but didn't attend the class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feskprins View Post
Any info on how many tickets you issued? Seems a little weird that the satellite starts only 30 minutes before the main event.

Not sure how many exactly, but the 30 minutes prior is because it's a play in satellite, if you win a seat you'll be directly entered to the event already running (if you are already playing in the event you'll receive T$ if you win another seat).

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Mar 24, 2012, 04:28 PM
(#11)
ChromeStar
that isnt correct.I attended the first session.I was the person who asked him the question about what poker tracking software he uses and he told me that he uses holdem manager.

Old
Sat Mar 24, 2012, 04:48 PM
(#12)
Since: Sep 2011
Hi zarg,

//edit:
I have checked it myself and couldn't find you in any of our 3 MicroMillions session as a participant or viewer. So you're unfortunately not eligible. Is it possible that you attended the MicroMillions Sunday special instead of one of those 3 Warm-Up Sessions?! Did you join as a guest? Unfortunately only users who attended one of those 3 Warm-Up Sessions as Viewers or Participants are eligible for the ticket.

//edit2:
Okay we have checked the recording of this training and it showed you were there as a participant. I have informed our support to assign you the neccessary ticket, altough I don't know it it will work in time.

Regards,
Christopher

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Last edited by PSOGefallener; Sat Mar 24, 2012 at 05:26 PM..

Old
Sat Mar 24, 2012, 05:25 PM
(#13)
(Head Trainer)
Hi,

I checked the recording for zarg's chat. I couldn't find the question about trackers, but he is in there saying "hey" to Andy... it's 49 seconds into the session, Andy has started and said hello, and a bunch of users are replying hi, zarg is one of them. So he was definitely in the room at that point.

Hopefully this can get resolved in time.

Dave

Head Live Trainer
Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Old
Sat Mar 24, 2012, 06:14 PM
(#14)
Since: Sep 2011
Update:
Hello Zarg, your ticket should be credited. Good luck in our Satellite!

Team PokerSchoolOnline - Christopher

Old
Sat Mar 24, 2012, 06:32 PM
(#15)
ChromeStar
thanks for the response,got my ticket already.

Old
Sun Mar 25, 2012, 02:12 PM
(#16)
ChromeStar
tried to register but it says not available to people from my country(canada).what is going on?

there is only one person registered for this.

Last edited by zarg1967; Sun Mar 25, 2012 at 02:16 PM.. Reason: add info

Old
Sun Mar 25, 2012, 02:19 PM
(#17)
Since: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarg1967 View Post
tried to register but it says not available to people from my country(canada).what is going on?

there is only one person registered for this.
Same problem here. Not open to my country (Norway)

Old
Sun Mar 25, 2012, 02:22 PM
(#18)
(Super-Moderator)
Hiya Guys info can be found here as it easier for me to track it all in one post

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...rm-Up-Canceled

Thanks for being part of PSO, and Best of Luck at the Tables

T2C

Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Last edited by TOO2COO; Sun Mar 25, 2012 at 02:58 PM..

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com