Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

Good Poker Stats?

Old
Good Poker Stats? - Tue Mar 13, 2012, 07:05 AM
(#1)
Since: Oct 2011
Just wondered what the perfect stats are with VPIP/PFR/C Betting for a 9 handed table?

Old
Tue Mar 13, 2012, 07:15 AM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
You'd need to be way more specific about the game format. I don't think there's really any such thing as perfect stats though, because good players don't get their stats by emulating other players with those stats. They practice and focus on the fundamental concepts behind good play, and their winning styles of play end up producing certain stats as a side-effect.

Old
Tue Mar 13, 2012, 07:44 AM
(#3)
Since: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanickyPoker View Post
You'd need to be way more specific about the game format. I don't think there's really any such thing as perfect stats though, because good players don't get their stats by emulating other players with those stats. They practice and focus on the fundamental concepts behind good play, and their winning styles of play end up producing certain stats as a side-effect.
sorry i want to know good stats for a 2NL full ring cash game, just so i can configure my HUD

Old
Tue Mar 13, 2012, 09:49 AM
(#4)
Since: Feb 2011
BronzeStar
One pro grinder could play twice as many hands per hour as another pro grinder and they both could make the exact same profit.

There are different styles of play and they all could potentially provide optimal results if done correctly in the right situations.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com