Home / Community / Forum / Support Area / Support Center /

Whats going on 2

Old
Whats going on 2 - Tue Mar 13, 2012, 08:09 AM
(#1)
Since: Apr 2011
If this deleted I be asking more ?
Hey i have given PS my respect ( when people dish PS etc), etc but this is getting out hand
I was on BIG GAME and this shith happened now i not a RIGGED TIN FOIL HAT camp , but after tonight i wonder as this person got ? hand i say no not poker stars! as person won hands that I ?.
i wish i was recording game, tha'ts just that,
but the proof i have is here what the is Oz doing on last BIG GAME leader board just for NZ's?
113 ripgurlnz Australia 1 70 (oky if persons in NZ playing?)
http://www.pokerstars.net/poker/prom...e-nz/rankings/
leader board if its only, went funny about 3 days before end of tournament period ( i got screenshot of it0 but this happed i sent email to PS support asking why this was there i not got reply back so I'm posting here)

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 2012/03/06 07:47:43
To: support@pokerstars.com
Subject: The Big Game NZ Leader Board Rankings with players from countrys in it?

> User ID: 0HighTimes0 This message was sent from the Contact Support form. Authenticated sender is ""
>
> Category: Poker Sub-Category: Tournament Leaderboard
> Client Version: '5.483' System (OS) Info: '
>
> Message:
>
> Hello
> I was just wondering why the first Thumbnail has other players from countrys on the The Big Game NZ Leader Board Rankings?
> As when i have looked last few times at leader board it went straight in to 2nd Thumbnail but when checked before it went to first Thumbnail, with other players from differnt countrys. Its not a worry but just wondering why.
> And i just wondering how long is this promotion going for.
> Thank you
>
I HAD NO PROB since tonight(NZ time) in till i seen some doggy things (2 hands?)
this is after i had seen these thumbnails/screenshots and sent email, but since i got no email response back and 2 doggy hands im asking ?
113 ripgurlnz Australia, im not ? this players Game, as i never played against her/him yet im ? diff persons/hands
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TheBigGameNZ leader Board Rankings!.JPG (76.2 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg TheBigGameNZ leader Board Rankings!2.JPG (67.5 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Tue Mar 13, 2012 at 08:39 AM..

Old
Tue Mar 13, 2012, 08:58 AM
(#2)
Since: Jul 2011
(Community Coordinator)
Hi 0HighTimes0,

The Leader Board seems to have corrected itself.

I'm seeing you in 122 position with 35pts and only NZ players showing up.

Wishing you every success in this league.

Raiser

Bracelet Winner

Old
Tue Mar 13, 2012, 09:40 AM
(#3)
Thank you RR
just another Q whats dose it mean if there'' s white star above Avatar?
it means . net not .com i seen, i just wondering if .net means play money? and .com means money?

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Tue Mar 13, 2012 at 09:53 AM..

Old
Tue Mar 13, 2012, 09:56 AM
(#4)
Since: Oct 2010
white star ABOVE avatar POKERSTARS.NET. STAR BELOW AVATAR 1 BRONZE 2 SILVER SO ON. . .NET PLAY MONEY ONLY.

Old
Wed Mar 14, 2012, 12:03 AM
(#5)
thank you Taxi, so if I take this as fact, how come there's White Star's playing in this (Big Game), as there's many white stars playing, and win prize's, (be like USA player's playing in Sunday Millions and winning money when we all know they cant?).
Im grateful too PokerStars for being able too play poker, I think this best poker site I been on, and all the info/data here has lifted my game *10 since been on here, Thank you for that, but there's few thing's i wonder about(I know nothing's perfect in life) All I ask is Fair play(level playing field), and i think all Player's here would think same!
Anyway Thank you again PokerStars
All Thee Best

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Wed Mar 14, 2012 at 12:06 AM..

Old
Wed Mar 14, 2012, 03:57 AM
(#6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalraise85 View Post
Hi 0HighTimes0,

The Leader Board seems to have corrected itself.

I'm seeing you in 122 position with 35pts and only NZ players showing up.

Wishing you every success in this league.

Raiser
Screen shot
"These rankings reflect the tournaments played between 3/4/12 and 3/5/12."
5 day's before the tenth of march 2012, day before i sent email?
im not talking about now after the 10th March 2012 I'm talking about form the 02/03/12 to the 09/03/12, just some doggy hands!
and how long dose this promo last which hasn't been answered, I asked in email?
there's no link to scoring system as well, what is it may i ask?

Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Wed Mar 14, 2012 at 04:04 AM.. Reason: before

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com