Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Brags, Beats and Variance /

Sigh, got it in good.. :(

Old
Sigh, got it in good.. :( - Wed Mar 14, 2012, 07:44 AM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011

3 hands in a row.. i pissed someone off today.. would've preferred to win either of the other two hands..

Last edited by Austerror; Wed Mar 14, 2012 at 07:50 AM..

Old
ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!:( - Fri Mar 30, 2012, 02:18 PM
(#2)
Since: Jan 2011
wow that's a pretty harsh bit off luck you have had today i have had a few weird hands like that the past few days not much been going right i have always played a tight game general but adjust to the table and i pick up results a couple a times a week only small but i play within my limit don't think i have played much different apart from playing those zoom games played pretty awful in them maybe that's what's affected my game i have been playing some omaha and stud which i have really enjoyed but i just can not get a break in holdam at moment everytime i hit monster i burn scared to death off getting them at moment !!!!!!!!!!!! i will give you an example i had pocket aces he had 5 2 off suit he hit pair 2s on the flop and a 5 on the river ouch that hurt !!!!!!!!!! fullhouse he raised allin utg thats so i had to shove right no choice !!!!!!!!!! i ask my question to go allin utg with 5 2 off suit will never make sense to me the blinds where 60/ 120 hardly worth it ? crazy !!!!!! work that one out i can't

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com