Home / Community / Forum / Poker Education / Poker Education & Beginners Questions /

How to post a NON Pokerstars hand for review

Old
How to post a NON Pokerstars hand for review - Wed Mar 14, 2012, 03:35 PM
(#1)
Since: Jul 2011
Hi, I wasn't able to reply on the "How to post a hand for review" thread, so I will ask my question here:
Is there anyway to post a hand which I saw maybe in a tournament or on tv, using the hand replayer? This week I posted a hand I saw in Pokertableratings and had to post it line by line, which makes it difficult to read, it would be nice to be able to post it as if it was a hand played in Pokerstars. I tried putting the information into an old Pokerstars hand and loading it to the replayer but #1: it took too long, and #2: kept getting an error message about the stakes being incorrect.
Have a nice day.

Old
Wed Mar 14, 2012, 03:39 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
You could try this:

http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/wizard.php

You have a nice day, too.

Old
Wed Mar 14, 2012, 04:23 PM
(#3)
Since: Jul 2011
Thanks, yes, visited link and looks easy, creates a flash video you can then link, also, just discovered what was wrong when trying to load the hand into PS Replayer, I was missing the fact that in the flop, if smeone is the first to raise, it doesn't just say "raises to $2.50", it says "raises $x.xx to $2.50", where $x.xx is the minimun raise, in this case, it was $2.00.

Old
Thu Mar 15, 2012, 11:09 AM
(#4)
Since: Sep 2010
***Moved***

Old
Thu Mar 15, 2012, 11:43 AM
(#5)
Since: Feb 2011
I've converted hands from Holdem Manager, all of which have been Pokerstars but there's nothing to stop the hand being from another source as long as you get the hand into HEM format.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com