Home / Community / Forum / Poker Community / Challenges & Battleground & Member Blogs /

My first on line cash Tourney

Old
My first on line cash Tourney - Wed Mar 14, 2012, 04:49 PM
(#1)
Since: Feb 2012
WhiteStar
Well I finally did it and played my first cash tourney $1.10 buy in every thing was going good I was playing tight at least I think I was then they put me at a different table I don't know why they did this. I am not going to blame the table switching but the people at the new table kind of played more aggressive as I said everything was going good then the hand that changed it was I had K,K and I raised like you are supposed too 4 people called then the flop was Ace and I cant remember the other 2 cards anyways the betting and raising continued I called deep down I knew the other person had an ACE but I also thought they were bluffing but nope she had the Ace and beat me A,A to my K,K and then it went all to hell in a hand basket LOL out of 344 players I came in 99th place which I know to most people on here that is bad but too me it was ok seeing how it was my first time playing. I would like too know is there any way for someone too see my tournament and look at how I did and let me know what I did wrong and what I did right tourney# 531759873
Thank you

Old
Wed Mar 14, 2012, 04:56 PM
(#2)
Since: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc318 View Post
deep down I knew the other person had an ACE but I also thought they were bluffing
Yeah, one of them usually has it. 99th is actually pretty good for a first game. I hope you had fun!

PokerStars Lobby > Requests > Hand History

Just plug in the number of the tourney and the hand history will be emailed to you. You can post individual hands for review in our tournament hand analysis forum if you'd like. Glad to see you're interested in learning.

Old
Wed Mar 14, 2012, 05:12 PM
(#3)
Since: Feb 2012
WhiteStar
Thanks Panicky I did have fun and I thank you for letting me know about 99th being pretty good for the first time playing cash games.I think I will post that hand were I lost with K,K and see what I could have done or were I went wrong.

Getting PokerStars is easy: download and install the PokerStars game software, create your free player account, and validate your email address. Clicking on the download poker button will lead to the installation of compatible poker software on your PC of 51.7 MB, which will enable you to register and play poker on the PokerStars platform. To uninstall PokerStars use the Windows uninstaller: click Start > Control Panel and then select Add or Remove programs > Select PokerStars and click Uninstall or Remove.

Copyright (c) PokerSchoolOnline.com. All rights reserved, Rational Group, Douglas Bay Complex, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM3 1DZ. You can email us on support@pokerschoolonline.com